• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Goat keeps going down?

Bitburger

England 2010 Campaign
1000+ Posts
Anyone having problems when refreshing a page? I got Error site not found.

T

The Masked Geek

Yeah, getting loads of errors. Must be all that bollox about fat munters filling the database.

G

gemarriott

apparently it only affects mongs which explains why it isn't happening to me:pDT_Xtremez_33:

lisab

Girlie Brosette Mod - I owe you nothing...oooh ah!
Phew thought it was just the steam powered computer Im working on!

P

pie sandwich

I keep getting that too, I just put it down to the worlds worst IGS connection or wobbly fiddling with the site.

But it sorts it's self out when the refresh button is clicked

Downsizer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Ditto, about the last week for me. Sometimes have to click a link several times too.

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
I keep getting that too, I just put it down to the worlds worst IGS connection or wobbly fiddling with the site. But it sorts it's self out when the refresh button is clicked

Ditto for me noticed it this afternoon for the first time.

rugby then work

Cider Drinker
It's been playing up for me today, I keep getting database errors but I suspect it's the server not the database as after several attempts I can get the page I want. I was at McAfee on Tues/Weds and I was getting all sorts of weird log in problems when I tried to get on from there, like the one TM reported the other day where I kept on being returned to the logon screen and asked to log in again even though I was already logged in.

Anyone know if other sites that are hosted on the server are having the same problems? also are we're being hosted within VMware?

G

gemarriott

apparently it doesn't only affect mongs, it just happened to me too, odd that:pDT_Xtremez_31:

M

monobrow

Only had it once or twice, but it looks like wobbly might have an overflowing inbox again looking at the error message...

The www.e-goat.co.uk forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

:pDT_Xtremez_17:

MrMasher

Somewhere else now!
Subscriber
I had it for the past 2 days, then it was fine (once my suspension was lifted:pDT_Xtremez_06: ).
I had 4 of em trying to read this thread.
The error page looks different to what hey normally are. Kind of smaller text and to the left of the page.

I

Inch High PI

Just happened to me too, came up with Database error site not found.

W

Wonky Tonka

Been wonky since the weekend for me.

Thought it was my computer, but even the same on IGS.

FOMz

Warrant Officer
I think you lot are having computer/human interface problems. I've not noticed anything wrong at all!!!!!

MrMasher

Somewhere else now!
Subscriber
Database error
The database has encountered a problem.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:
Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
Open the www.e-goat.co.uk home page, then try to open another page.
Click the Back button to try another link.

The www.e-goat.co.uk forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

Like this............