• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Global Space Aviation

Spearmint

Ex-Harrier Mafia Member
1000+ Posts
This is an exact copy of an email I received from a company called 'Global Space Aviation' on behalf of 'Falcon Aviation' for an apparent job in the UAE. Even if it wasn't a poorly worded and punctuated email it would still seem to be the work of a scammer:

Dear Candidate,

We have seen your CV posted in professional job search which has been shortlisted by our agent and recommended to our HR Department.

Hence, we herewith attach an Official Applicant's Online Questionnaire for you to complete and send back to us as soon as possible for evaluation.

Good luck! as you take steps to the right path in building your career.

Best Regards
Management

HR Department.

PPRUNE has one instance of this in the last few days with a reply stating it was similar to what happened with them were they try to convince you to pay for your own Visa. Not that I'm sceptical but it would seem you would you never see this money again.

Anybody else had contact from these miscreants?

Rugby-Jock-Lad

Flight Sergeant
1000+ Posts
Maybe get The Bank of Uganda phoning you up for your details :-D!!!..Ah...Phonejacker!!!! :-D

Of course you could toy with them for a bit asking them for more info????

Spearmint

Ex-Harrier Mafia Member
1000+ Posts
Just replying to them shows my email being active so even if I did 'reverse scam' them they'll probably just change identities, tact or company name etc and try again until they look really sophisticated. That's when they will relieve some mug of their hard earned.

Rigga

Licensed Aircraft Engineer
1000+ Posts
Licensed A/C Eng
I think I had one when I was actually looking for a job over there but after two emails I ditched em.

Spearmint

Ex-Harrier Mafia Member
1000+ Posts
I think I had one when I was actually looking for a job over there but after two emails I ditched em.

I'm assuming you had the same attachment in Word format demanding your details (even down to 'What Post are you applying for?' when they are the ones who established communications) which look like it was written by somebody with either a poor grasp of the English language or so far across on the autism scale there isn't even a measurement for it yet?

busby1971

Super Moderator
Staff member
1000+ Posts
I keep getting these messages on LinkedIn, the profiles appear to have been hijacked or well made.

URGENT

Please see below proposal for your review. We see you are competent from your LinkedIn profile. Read proposal via the link below and let me know when you are available for a quick introductory chat.

http//:Silly link removed just in case anyone is stupid enough to click on it/

What do you think about the Project. I would be happy to answer any questions or review this opportunity by phone/email.
What do you think about the Project. I would be happy to answer any questions or review this opportunity by phone/email.

Best regards,

Hugh Morris

Talk Wrench

E-Goat addict
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Falcon Aviation is a genuine concern and Global Space Aviation turns up on advanced search.

Spearmint

Ex-Harrier Mafia Member
1000+ Posts
Falcon Aviation is a genuine concern and Global Space Aviation turns up on advanced search.

I might just be being a picky sod here but reading their website is giving me a headache. They both definitely need some sort of image / brand consultation carried out and to work on how they approach folk they want if they are that keen to grow as a company.

This is an exact copy of an email I received from a company called 'Global Space Aviation' on behalf of 'Falcon Aviation' for an apparent job in the UAE. Even if it wasn't a poorly worded and punctuated email it would still seem to be the work of a scammer:

Dear Candidate,

We have seen your CV posted in professional job search which has been shortlisted by our agent and recommended to our HR Department.

Hence, we herewith attach an Official Applicant's Online Questionnaire for you to complete and send back to us as soon as possible for evaluation.

Good luck! as you take steps to the right path in building your career.

Best Regards
Management

HR Department.

PPRUNE has one instance of this in the last few days with a reply stating it was similar to what happened with them were they try to convince you to pay for your own Visa. Not that I'm sceptical but it would seem you would you never see this money again.

Anybody else had contact from these miscreants?

Hi, I received this exact email some days ago and now they are asking money for visa/work permit process, they are offering a really good deal, so now I don't know what should I do, can you share your experience with me? did they ask you for your certificates?