• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Gentle advice

Hmmmm

SAC
The FOMz said:
If you're to be the tower FOM, surely you shouldn't care what SATCO thinks.........He may be the nominal head of the tower, but as we all know, any decent tower FOM pulls the strings!!!!:pDT_Xtremez_17:

... and there lies the problem. Middle-order SNCOs who have an over inflated opinion of their own importance.

I say again, disestablish yourself and give SATCO a half competent TG17 cpl; at least he won't spend half his life on the internet!

SirSaltyHelmet

Thoroughly Nice Chap
Hmmmm said:
... and there lies the problem. Middle-order SNCOs who have an over inflated opinion of their own importance.

I say again, disestablish yourself and give SATCO a half competent TG17 cpl; at least he won't spend half his life on the internet!

1. You dont know me so dont call me middle order

2. I dont have an inflated opinion, I know how good I am. I am assuming you are a FLt Lt, if thats the case come and have a chat when you have EARNED promotion once never mind twice.

3. Why settle for half competent TG17 Cpl when you can have a competent SNCO. I refer you to number 1.
You must be still upset at the lack of brews that your FOAs arent allowed to make :pDT_Xtremez_06:

Last edited:

Hmmmm

SAC
Took a while to get a bite. I suspect that I have earned a few more promotions than you think.

TTFN.

FOMz

Warrant Officer
SSH, I think he's calling me middle order............do I care? do I fook!

Well, if you've 'earned' a few more promotions than we think, then you'll know it is the case!!!! ::p:

So, tell us about middle order officers and their over inflated opinion of their own importance. If you take your arm out of a bucket of water, is there a hole left?

:pDT_Xtremez_14:

M

MO FOM's

SSH

I dont have an inflated opinion, I know how good I am. I am assuming you are a FLt Lt, if thats the case come and have a chat when you have EARNED promotion once never mind twice.

Wasn't yours on time promotion ? As for earned.....:pDT_Xtremez_06:

T

The Controller

The FOMz...
If you take your arm out of a bucket of water, is there a hole left?

Well? Are you going to give us the answer?? I've been worrying about this all week!:eek: :eek: :eek:

Y

You Can Call Me Al

As a FOM in a tower, what is the best way to fook all the controllers off?????
I don't know about ALL of the controllers, but a little dicky tells me that an extremely effective way to cause the Fat Controller some PAIN would be to tell him a joke!

So......

I heard the Fat Controller say he was trying to get into shape.....

He's gone for a triangle!

:pDT_Xtremez_14:

Flopsie

LAC

The Controller said:
The FOMz...

Well? Are you going to give us the answer?? I've been worrying about this all week!:eek: :eek: :eek:

Well it would depends if it's frozen or not:pDT_Xtremez_17:

T

The Controller

Flopsie said:
Well it would depends if it's frozen or not:pDT_Xtremez_17:

Why??? Please explain! It's nearly the weekend...and I can't be doing with all that worrying malarky!!

T

The Controller

YCCMA...
I don't know about ALL of the controllers, but a little dicky tells me that an extremely effective way to cause the Fat Controller some PAIN would be to tell him a joke!

Well...let me tell you something!! You try grabbing your 'undercarriage' firmly to stop them jiggling about when someone tries to make you laugh!!!

EEEoooow! I just read that back!!! Too much information I fear??

Anyway....Big Boys are Best....it says so in the 'Gorgeous Grannies' magazine I borrowed off you!