• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Free Kindle Books

PingDit

Flight Sergeant
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
My wife informs me that if you're a bookaholic (like she is), go to 'Fantastic Fiction'.
They list authors and release dates of the books so you can read them in order
and also refers you to books of a similar vein.

needsabiggerfuse

Flight Sergeant
I'm re-reading a lot of classics; the sort of stuff that I hated when I was at school, but which I am now enjoying, e.g. Robinson Crusoe, (what a Grade 1 sh1t he turned out to be), A Tale of Two Cities, really serious Dickens, "That's not fair" "Speak to Madame Guillotine". My last read was Alice in Wonderland, what was Lewis Carroll smoking when he wrote that, weird or what? H.P. Lovecraft next, so I expect that the weird theme will continue.

This website has daily updated listings of free books available from Amazon

http://www.ereaderiq.co.uk/free/

This book is currently free though I haven't read it yet

Memoirs of a cold war warrior

Thanks Hu for this and I've just finished reading SABAT.

Enjoyable despite some spelling mistakes (RAF Leuchars referred as Lucas) and one wished he was a few years older and had joined when it was more of a laugh.

Anyone knows if SABAT 2 is released and if it's also available as a feebee?

Last edited: