• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Free Food.

G

gemarriott

They did this last year too. Good food at my local carvery.

Realist78

Master of my destiny
It would be nice to see more companies doing similar, minimal cost to them and lots of publicity.

busby1971

Super Moderator
Staff member
1000+ Posts
Might get a good price for my badge on ebay if other firms do the same, I've got a spare.

Sent from my MZ601 using Tapatalk 2

justintime129

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
Will be going to my local carvery. Even if you had to pay it's not bad value for money at £3.99 a go.

Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk 2

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Just signed up for their email and they gave me a voucher for free ice cream and a free lunch...so if I've got this right me and Mrs F eat for free and one of the bin lids gets free ice cream...nice.

G

gemarriott

Just signed up for their email and they gave me a voucher for free ice cream and a free lunch...so if I've got this right me and Mrs F eat for free and one of the bin lids gets free ice cream...nice.

No you get a freebie meal Mrs doesn't unless she has a vet badge and the kids ice cream voucher cannot be used unless they have a separate bill. I suppose you could eat on your own with the voucher and the Mrs pays for herself and the bin lids. You can only use one voucher per meal.

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
No you get a freebie meal Mrs doesn't unless she has a vet badge and the kids ice cream voucher cannot be used unless they have a separate bill. I suppose you could eat on your own with the voucher and the Mrs pays for herself and the bin lids. You can only use one voucher per meal.

The voucher is seperate from any vet deal but if you can only use one voucher per visit its somewhat of a null point.

G

gemarriott

The voucher is seperate from any vet deal but if you can only use one voucher per visit its somewhat of a null point.

it is just one per visit but you can go every day with a new voucher. I get regular offers via email as I registered last year for the vets voucher