• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Form a queue behind me gentlemen

Rocket_Ronster

You ain`t seen me.
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Can`t see the attraction myself ?
Big tits, but you could say the same about a few posters on here. :pDT_Xtremez_42:

Obi Wan

Sergeant
I'm sure she is a very nice lady..........Good cook etc, and I'm sure she has other outstanding attributes.

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
At 53 when she lets those fun bags loose her feet will scream as they see the Zepplins race towards them....and she must have one like a wizards sleeve.

That said she's been on the telly so she can call me.

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
At 53 when she lets those fun bags loose her feet will scream as they see the Zepplins race towards them....and she must have one like a wizards sleeve. That said she's been on the telly so she can call me.

The man's a heretic burn him! It's Carol FFS the " fun bags" won't move much when unleashed and when she does the weather forecast in a coat she only wears a basque and suspenders underneath, FACT.

Rugby-Jock-Lad

Flight Sergeant
1000+ Posts
Can't beat a large 2 x Whangers from Carol in the morning!!

HOWEVER...As mush as I would love to rattle and play with her. Anyone ever considered that's behind that smiley facade, who's happy with life she's actually a cold hearted 1btch?? Not hard to find a date I'm sure!!!

Witty_Banter

Flight Sergeant
I'm with Rocket Ronster, can't see the appeal sorry - though I'm sure she's a lovely person! However, she is at least a decade older than me - didn't know e-Goat was the official RAF retirement home!

Kryten

Warrant Officer
I'm with Rocket Ronster, can't see the appeal sorry - though I'm sure she's a lovely person! However, she is at least a decade older than me - didn't know e-Goat was the official RAF retirement home!

I am surprised there W_B - I would have thought a bit of "'ows yer father" with a cougar was everyone's dream......I look at Sigourney Weaver and think "if only....."

Witty_Banter

Flight Sergeant
Nah mate, not my cup of tea. It would have to be a supermodel cougar to get my interests. I tend to stick to a specific age group - no more than 2 or 3 years older than me, and certainly not more than 5 years younger than me. Granny grabbing / teenyboppers hold no interest for me!

Witty_Banter

Flight Sergeant
I am surprised there W_B - I would have thought a bit of "'ows yer father" with a cougar was everyone's dream......I look at Sigourney Weaver and think "if only....."

If you can't tell which are flaps and which are wrinkles - run away!