• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Flags

wobbly

E-goat Head *****
Administrator
Will look into it. Im presently working on the site updating templates for security and extra facilities.

B

Buphoonery

Where has my Saltire gone then Wobbly? :pDT_Xtremez_32:

Bl00dy hell, Give Wobbly a break - We are all missing bits and pieces from our profiles but the security updates have to be more important........

wobbly

E-goat Head *****
Administrator
Saltire?

The flags are back by the way, just a bit of template tweaking :)

Cooheed

Unicus
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Bl00dy hell, Give Wobbly a break - We are all missing bits and pieces from our profiles but the security updates have to be more important........

Suggest a calmer approach from yourself. Only highlighted an issue that Wobbly could have got round to whenever he saw fit... He saw fit. Thanks the Main Man :pDT_Xtremez_30:

B

Buphoonery

Suggest a calmer approach from yourself. Only highlighted an issue that Wobbly could have got round to whenever he saw fit... He saw fit. Thanks the Main Man :pDT_Xtremez_30:

Erm - check out the Tech Support forum - Thread for posting what you are missing - Admin can then work through the requests as and when.

A really calm Buph.

D

dodgysootie

WOOOOOOOOO!!! A right little brown noser!

B

Buphoonery

WOOOOOOOOO!!! A right little brown noser!

Would you rather have a secure goat - or part of your profile back? - seems easy to me - I'm still waiting for stuff to be added to my own profile - It will happen whenever. Brown noser - 26 years and never dropped that low - EVER!

Cooheed

Unicus
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Erm - check out the Tech Support forum - Thread for posting what you are missing - Admin can then work through the requests as and when.

A really calm Buph.

They were there after Wobbly reloaded the site. Thought the Romanians might have been back.

Peace, Beers...