• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Fl Lt Ann-Marie Noblle (RAF Marham)

Warwick Hunt

Persona Non-Grata
1000+ Posts
I remember listening to her on Wogan's show earlier in the summer, trying to flirt outrageously with him - "you're not too old and I'm not too young....!" I also remember Wogan calling her "Noble by name, Noble by nature" - a fitting eulogy indeed.

RIP.

Ex-Bay

SNAFU master
Subscriber
I am undergoing chemo at the moment as some of you know & Ann-Marie's story was an inspiration to me to keep fighting
on when I started Chemo in August.

RIP Ann,
Sincere condolences to family & friends.

http://www.hartlepoolmail.co.uk/new...iring-others-to-fulfil-their-dreams-1-6321800

Spike: your PM box is FULL!

Good Luck with it all
Most of my treatment was radiation with some Cysplatin thrown in for good measure; and that wasn't nice.
Have a Peaceful Christmas.