• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Fifteen soldiers locked up after staging mutiny.

Rugby-Jock-Lad

Flight Sergeant
1000+ Posts
The Army will do their usual and try to "cover" up the problem that they created themselves!! Just wait until the lads are discharged from the Army and their stories are given to the Press followed by the MOD saying "We expect highest standards blah blah blah and don't condone bullying blah blah blah.........."

G

Gord

The Army will do their usual and try to "cover" up the problem that they created themselves!! Just wait until the lads are discharged from the Army and their stories are given to the Press followed by the MOD saying "We expect highest standards blah blah blah and don't condone bullying blah blah blah.........."

If it's what they want, I hope all those lads are picked up by some high paying security force and paid well for the backbone they have shown in outing an obviously useless and incompetent Officer and SNCO.

I remember there was talk of doing the same thing in the hangar when I was stationed at St Athans but it never came to pass. Instead a number of lads myself included worked their tickets.

Telegraph puts a slightly different slant on it.

"The platoon ... apparently got "too big for their boots" when they were posted back to Kenya."
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...over-hungover-bosses-court-martial-hears.html

For two Cpls to suggest this was a good plan to fourteen subordinates is shameful. Could have simply done it themselves and had the same effect, saved all those young lads careers.

Even in a pongo environment there's got to be a better way around this.