• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FIFA Arrests

justintime129

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
It was announced yesterday that he wouldn't be going to the Women's Worl Cup due to other pressing business that would keep him in Switzerland. I wonder if Switzerland has got an extradition treaty with the USA ...
it as an extradition treaty with the yanks for non Swiss citizens. So that might explain why he's not leaving Switzerland.

busby1971

Super Moderator
Staff member
1000+ Posts
Any chance of a European World Cup Champs, not just one country but shared around.

I bet the Qatari 's are starting to sweat, and it's not just because the 50 degrees outside.

Barch

Grim Reaper 2016
1000+ Posts
It would be a massive miscarriage if the WC 2022 is moved from Qatar.

Football is not bigger than the (reported) loss of lives that has occurred and must never be allowed to become so ...

busby1971

Super Moderator
Staff member
1000+ Posts
So to allow the country that bribed it's way to success and continues to abuse the people building the stadiums, a country where human rights don't exist and uses its vast wealth to support terrorist organisations is okay keep a world cup that will disrupt all other football leagues and is against FIFA s own safety advice.

And you don't see that as wrong.

TARDE85

LAC
It would be a massive miscarriage if the WC 2022 is moved from Qatar.

Football is not bigger than the (reported) loss of lives that has occurred and must never be allowed to become so ...

Barch

Correct me if I'm wrong but what you're saying is that the World Cup should be held in Qatar because people have died in the construction of the stadia etc?

Another way to look at it is that the World Cup should be moved thus leaving Qatar facing the huge cost of the construction, on which they will see no financial return, as punishment for neglecting the rights and safety of those workers....

justintime129

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
So to allow the country that bribed it's way to success and continues to abuse the people building the stadiums, a country where human rights don't exist and uses its vast wealth to support terrorist organisations is okay keep a world cup that will disrupt all other football leagues and is against FIFA s own safety advice.

And you don't see that as wrong.

Exactly .

Barch

Grim Reaper 2016
1000+ Posts
Barch

Correct me if I'm wrong but what you're saying is that the World Cup should be held in Qatar because people have died in the construction of the stadia etc?

Another way to look at it is that the World Cup should be moved thus leaving Qatar facing the huge cost of the construction, on which they will see no financial return, as punishment for neglecting the rights and safety of those workers....

No, i am not saying that at all.

What should not happen is that a replacement country (UK for instance) be given the tournament with all the glory that goes with it after the shocking death toll in Qatar.

The WC 2022 should be cancelled.

Football should be made to realise that it is not bigger than human life or human rights for that matter.

busby1971

Super Moderator
Staff member
1000+ Posts
No, i am not saying that at all.

What should not happen is that a replacement country (UK for instance) be given the tournament with all the glory that goes with it after the shocking death toll in Qatar.

The WC 2022 should be cancelled.

Football should be made to realise that it is not bigger than human life or human rights for that matter.
That's definately not what you said earlier, you definately said it should not be removed due to the deaths of migrants workers, who I am just guessing couldn't give a toss just as long as they can get another job paying £100 a month.