• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Female Mess Dress

S

shortie148

As stated in the AP1358 this is now provided as an initial free issue for newly promoted SNCOs, but as usual no one in clothing stores can help. Looks like I'm buying. So.......

Wanted female mess dress, to fit a size 14.

Cheers

UlsterExile

Sergeant
Thought you got an allowance for it. Must admit I pick up my pipe and slippers next week and that was the last thing on my mind.

FOGHORN LEGHORN

Sergeant
Take your receipt to PSF and you will receive a contribution towards the cost of your number 5's. Approx £250 if I remember rightly.

C

CC

As stated in the AP1358 this is now provided as an initial free issue for newly promoted SNCOs, but as usual no one in clothing stores can help. Looks like I'm buying. So.......

Wanted female mess dress, to fit a size 14.

Cheers

Don't do that, go speak with either your PSF or Allowances section, as previously said, you can get £250 towards the cost (I think). :pDT_Xtremez_14: