• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Fallon-Gone!

Late & Tired

Flight Sergeant
1000+ Posts
Just caught on the news, Fallon has resigned as Defence Sec.
Another naughty boy falling on the sword early.

FOMz

Warrant Officer
Looks like his attempt to short circuit the story by fessing up to knee fondling has backfired somewhat.... but are there other more damaging skeletons in his cupboard that may soon come out, so better to jump early than be pushed.. very hard.

needsabiggerfuse

Flight Sergeant
Hands up all those who believe this is anything whatsoever to do with an incident 15 years ago. Hmmm, thought so. Anyway, he admits that his behaviour was unacceptable for a Cabinet Minister, but he's happy to remain as a Member of Parliament where presumabley it is.

ninjarabbi

Warrant Officer
I see the PM has given the Defence job to Gavin Williamson. Like me you’re probably going “who the f**k is Gavin Williamson?!

ninjarabbi

Warrant Officer
What’s the betting he’ll storm into the MoD and start ‘saving money’? PM’s always love new boys (and girls, check out me being PC), who look like they’re doing something.

justintime129

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
10 years from being elected to becoming defence secretary. Lots of experience then.

His fellow Tory Mps rate him then

n)

An MP formerly loyal to May: “she had a golden opportunity to do the right thing and appoint the right people to the right jobs. She’s just blown it and exposed herself as weaker than any of us thought. She’s being controlled by young men in suits. I now despair”.

Definitely highly rated not a job for the boys lots of experience in other departments as a minister.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41844320

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

ktuludays

LAC
What’s the betting he’ll storm into the MoD and start ‘saving money’? PM’s always love new boys (and girls, check out me being PC), who look like they’re doing something.
This could almost be transposed to say flt/sqn commanders. Posted in, change things back to how they used to be and getting kudos from Harry staish.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

needsabiggerfuse

Flight Sergeant
This could almost be transposed to say flt/sqn commanders. Posted in, change things back to how they used to be and getting kudos from Harry staish.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Or 'Seagull Management', i.e. flies in, flaps about, makes a lot of noise, sh1ts everywhere, and fcuks off.

Johned

SAC
Fallon-Gone! Your Message

Fallon-Gone! Your Message

For a "Snivelling Tory boy" he seems to have an "ordinary" background with parents deemed to be "Labour voters." Comprehensive not public school educated and not Oxbridge though not detracting anything from that. I'm always suspicious when a CBE is awarded for political services but give the lad a fair go! I guess there is not a lot of talent from which to choose at the moment. In these controversial times, perhaps he is deemed to have kept his nose clean.

Molar Mob

KOS
Worst job in parliament at the moment: Chief Whip. It will bite you in the bum in twenty years. Harassment rules KO.

FOMz

Warrant Officer
Apparently the Sunday newspapers may well be worth a read as more on Fallon is about to come out....

justintime129

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
Did the new defence secretary in his old job as chief whip dish the dirt on Fallon and stick his own name forward to take the job.

Last edited:

Kryten

Warrant Officer
Did the new defence secretary in his old job as chief whip dish the dirt on Fallon and stick his own name forward to take the job.

Listening to the radio last night they quoted a minister who said he had done something similar to Dick Cheney, who was given the task of identifying a suitable candidate for Secretary of Defence in George Bush Sr's cabinet - and rather surprisingly put himself forward....then got the job...

justintime129

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
The new defence secretary as a pet terantula kept on his desk called Kronos. Kronos was a Greek God who gained power by castration his dad and eating his children. Mmmmmm