• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

F1 car in Renault garage in Elgin

spanners

Flight Sergeant
1000+ Posts
Just drove past the Renault garage in Elgin and they were just off loading a Renault F1 car into the show room. It looks like this years car as far as I could tell, must pay them a visit tomorrow with my camera.
:pDT_Xtremez_30:

Ex-Bay

SNAFU master
Subscriber
Just drove past the Renault garage in Elgin and they were just off loading a Renault F1 car into the show room. It looks like this years car as far as I could tell, must pay them a visit tomorrow with my camera.
:pDT_Xtremez_30:

Please do.

spanners

Flight Sergeant
1000+ Posts
Went to there today, and it's gone, so what i saw must have been them loading up to take it away, replica or not, would have been nice to see.
The lorry garage across the road from them, about 10 years ago, did have HHF's Williams, and that was the real deal.
Also, went to the Science museum 2 years ago and they had Mika Hakkinen's McLaren there that he crashed into the wall at the German GP of 1999 (I think) complete with debris and concrete. (not sure if it's still there.)

S

scaleywife

If you had looked on the lorry off-loading/loading it was probably my old pals from TRO...

I used to be their Logistics Co-ordinator... Events is a job for when you get out if you fancy time on the road and physical work!!

G

grumpyoldb

They were probably practicing their pits stops for fuel and tyres ready fo next season.
Transporting the car to Elgin is probably still quicker than some of Ferrari's efforts this year!:pDT_Xtremez_42:

spanners

Flight Sergeant
1000+ Posts
They were probably practicing their pits stops for fuel and tyres ready fo next season.
Transporting the car to Elgin is probably still quicker than some of Ferrari's efforts this year!:pDT_Xtremez_42:

You could be right, though I didn't see the new Ferrari tactic of leaving the re-fuelling rig on the car once they have finished!
:pDT_Xtremez_22: