• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Explosives Storage and Maintenance Manager - Cardiff, South Wales - £25 - 30K

Hu Jardon

GEM is a cheeky young fek
[h=I saw this elsewhere and thought it might be of interest to some of you

Hu:pDT_Xtremez_30:

Explosives Storage and Maintenance Manager - Cardiff, South Wales - £25 - 30K including fully paid family accommodation.]3[/h] Explosives Storage and Maintenance Manager - Cardiff, South Wales - £25 - 30K including fully paid family accommodation.
Our client is looking for a dedicated storage / warehouse manager from an RAF background, with strong explosives/ weapons knowledge and experience for this unique opportunity in South Wales.

The position is ideal for an individual able to commit to this role long term, looking for quality of life and favourable work life balance.Family are welcomed along to live in the fully included house available to the successful applicant.

The role will be based close to Cardiff and will be live on site, you will be expected to perform preventative maintenance, janitorial duties as well as some site security tasks.

REQUIREMENTS

Essential:

• Explosives storage knowledge
• Fork Lift Licence
• Mature and steady work ethic
• Former RAF service man / woman.

Desired:

• HGV licence
• Security knowledge

For further information or to apply, please get in touch with Adam at a.acid@j1consulting.co.uk

Hu Jardon

GEM is a cheeky young fek
Any idea who the employer is Hu?
No idea to be honest - the ad was brought to my attention by a mate and I just figured it might be of interest to some on here. If you are the romantic type I guess it could be IC Cannons, Black Powder and Cannon Balls at Cardiff Castle or maybe live in range warden somewhere or ...............
:pDT_Xtremez_30:

Digzster

Sergeant
In this day and age of H & S, I would have thought "non-smoker" would have been included in the essential field!:pDT_Xtremez_30: