• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Even a liney wouldn't..............

G

grumpyoldb

.........would they?

Flamboyant Spanish Duchess Weds Toyboy

The 85-year-old Duchess of Alba celebrated her marriage to a civil servant 25 years her junior by kicking off her shoes and flamenco dancing. The twice-widowed aristocrat, renowned for her frizzy hair and flamboyant dress sense, tied the knot in the chapel of her 15th-century palace in Seville where she lived with her previous husbands.

I think even I would sit this one out.

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Depends on the pre-nup...If there wasn't one I could see the financial sense in taking one for the boys (but mainly myself).

spike7451

Flight Sergeant
Nah mate...this ones worse!

The_Walking_Prune.gif

engchimp

LAC
I know lineys that would, all you would need to say are those immortal words 'Shiney Liney Pound' One mate of mine snogged at 70 year old on the pool table of the Clifton, Lossie for a pint of Carling....

Fairynuff31

Corporal
My gawd what an ugly mush - I do't care if she is loaded, she is hideous

I have had my share of munters, but perrrrlease, what does she look like......?

Well, actually she does have a passing resembelance to Roger from American Dad (just imagine the frizzy hair on his bonce)

roger.jpg

Teh Wal

Flight Sergeant
She wasn't too bad 40 years ago...

article-2045627-0E3E317000000578-444_306x409.jpg
nice bouncers, wonder where they hang down to nowadays? :0

FOMz

Warrant Officer
You bunch of botters. I'd be up it like a rat up a drain pipe. No second thoughts.