• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

England U21's at Wembley 24 March 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stingray

Sergeant
Managed to get my tickets today at 1820ish. There was only one place to buy these tickets at a tenner each on www.thefa.com.
Funny thing was that a mate of mine told me he would get them as he was off work today. Sure enough he was on the site just before they went on sale at 3pm. But when i spoke to him at 6ish he said that he kept on getting knocked back in the queue and had at least 40 mins until he would be able to buy them.
The silly tw@t kept refreshing his browser. 3 and a half hours of his life wasted......knob-jockey!!! I went online and got mine in 20 mins. We are gonna be sat in the heavens but Stingray Jnr and knob-jockey Jnr will remember this for the rest of their lil lives!!!!
I will post loadsa piccies on here for u all to see day after the match.
Anyone else gonna be there?????????????????

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Managed to get my tickets today at 1820ish. There was only one place to buy these tickets at a tenner each on www.thefa.com.
Funny thing was that a mate of mine told me he would get them as he was off work today. Sure enough he was on the site just before they went on sale at 3pm. But when i spoke to him at 6ish he said that he kept on getting knocked back in the queue and had at least 40 mins until he would be able to buy them.
The silly tw@t kept refreshing his browser. 3 and a half hours of his life wasted......knob-jockey!!! I went online and got mine in 20 mins. We are gonna be sat in the heavens but Stingray Jnr and knob-jockey Jnr will remember this for the rest of their lil lives!!!!
I will post loadsa piccies on here for u all to see day after the match.
Anyone else gonna be there?????????????????

I'm assuming mine are in the bag??? *cough* Twickenham *cough*

Stingray

Sergeant
I'm assuming mine are in the bag??? *cough* Twickenham *cough*

Would have loved to but 4 tickets max allocation. Besides save your pennies for Fuego Jnr. If he has an appetite like you then England may be the next Ethiopia!!!!!!!

:pDT_Xtremez_15:

Stingray

Sergeant
Got my tickets through today and Stingray jnr was jumping for joy!!!!!
However, what i liked was a warning on the tickets saying 'you are on the upper tier.....beware the steep gradient'........Oh SH!T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone else going?????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.