• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Either Or?

K

Kilo Tango

Girls - last post was 4 weeks ago. I know the blokes of the world aren't that titillating but we can do better than that!

Obviously being a n00b I don't know if this has been done before on here but it has certainly been done in the pub or on long journeys with my female friends.

The 'either or' game.

The premise is simple. Would you rather do X or Y? Obviously you must give your reasons for your choice...

I'll start you off with a rugby theme...

dannicipriani15581.jpg

Either, hair gel-loving, Kelly Brook shagging, fit but clearly a ****** Danny Cipriani

EMP-5869542.jpg

Or, world cup winning, England managing, looks like an ogre but probably a monster in bed Martin Johnson?

Ladies, the choice is yours...

lisab

Girlie Brosette Mod - I owe you nothing...oooh ah!
Martin Johnson every time!!! Hes a real man not a gel wearing moisturised manicured boy!!!!

G

Gingerburd

Danny C all the way, The other one looks like a knuckle dragging caveman

RAF Bird

Stacker *********
Ooohh Danny C all the way... he has got them come to bed eye's and believe me honey I'd be coming to bed with you.... mmmmmmmm I want to lick him.. Mmmmm thats 2 sexy men in my thoughts now. Him and Ben Fogle... what a winning combo. Is it wrong to want them both together???

lisab

Wouldnt he be too bothered with satisfying himself rather than who he was with!! Far too pretty boy for my tastes, I prefer a man to be a REAL MAN and not some nancy boy that uses too much moisturiser!!!

Killer Queen

Flight Sergeant
Subscriber
Martin time and again and probably knows what a real woman wants. Oooh the thought of his big arms and legs.

lisab

Think I will take the little red cross! Those other two look a bit gay, what hetrosexual male wears a pink shirt ffs!!!!

K

Kilo Tango

RAF Bird - you are filthy and I love it! Ben Fogle special coming your way next.

I'm with LisaB and Killer Queen - real man everytime! Danny C might be pretty but I reckon Jonno has the moves.

Desert Baldy - gotta be the brothers. Although that bloke is large enough to constitute two people I can't see him bringing any of the benefits... (did I really just type that?) :pDT_Xtremez_34:

Moving on with a ginger theme...

ugly-mick_hucknall-431x300.jpg

Either lady loving, crushed velvet wearing Mick Hucknall
toothbrush.jpg

Or giant toothbrush clutching, highly-irritating Chris Evans

The choice is yours...

RAF Bird

Stacker *********
Thanks I'm happy with your coments there KT.

Anyway it would have to be Chris Evans..... The only thing worse than someone with ginger hair is someone with long ginger hair so Mick is defo out!! Chris Evans all the way for this call sign.

M

Miss_Tina

That Danny Cipriani is quite pretty, but Martin is ideal for when you want to be thrown around the room till you can't take anymore!

I agree, Chris Evans. Mick looks like my gran in that picture! :pDT_Xtremez_34:

G

Gingerburd

Oh god what a choice :pDT_Xtremez_34: Mick Hucknall looks like a bush baby but Chris Evans looks like my old maths teacher ... I'm going to say none

C

Crabbity Ann

I don't have anything against a wee bit of red but I was finding it so difficult to choose between the one that looks older than my dad or the one who's turned out to be a fat, balding alchie (erm,...those descriptions kinda fit both) these days so I tried to do a google search to find a more flattering pic of either to choose from and found this rather fit Chris Evans (from Fantastic Four) instead:

fantastic4-chris-evans-1.jpg

:pDT_Xtremez_31:
Can I choose him?

lisab

Chris Evans (from the original choice!) at least he has a sense of humour of sorts! Hucknall is a pr1ck!

K

Kilo Tango

Crabbity, shoutingwind - that is hardly fair to old Huckers now...(p.s mmmmmmm)

I concur with lisab once again, Hucknell would probably have crushed velvet bedsheets and croon to me while I was falling asleep which is a bit too much to bear! At least Evans would be a giggle.

So as requested by RAF Bird, a blonde toff special

e_b_image_ben_fogle.jpg

Either mountain climbing, animal loving, evidently dirty castaway Ben Fogle

prince_william_meeting_gangsters.jpg

Or growbag-wearing, will probably end up looking like his Dad, future King of England Prince William

S

shoutingwind

no competition really- ben fogle!!!

unless your aloud to say "you can keep your crown on sire" then, for a shiney liney pound, i'd go for will

lisab

Agree with Shouty!!! However, I wouldnt mind being a dominatrix for the night with the heir to the throne, oh yes you have been a naughty boy your Highness!!!!! :pDT_Xtremez_15: