• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Egoat rugby shirts - the rerun!

Egoat rugby shirts - the rerun!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave-exfairy

Warrant Officer
Either way it was a very heated reply for something not in the fight club mr moderator sir hence the reason I chose not to follow up. I was implying that a lot of the history of our service has relied on non British personell and a RAF forum should not forget the sacrifice made by other nationalities in its service. To this day the RAF is so much more than British but I do accept your point about the Union Jack and I was under the impression it was on the banner because if my screen was an Ensign that is what I would see there. (admittedly an assumption!!!)

Serving in our storied force does not mean you are/were/want to be British..........merely the best!:pDT_Xtremez_28:

In that case then, put the bloody Ensign on!!!!!!!!!! Jesus Christ, must forget the other deities so as to not offend the other religions, was just trying to suggest ways to make the new shirts different.
Oh, and the Royal Air Force is the UK airforce, it isn't the RAAF, RNZAF, RCAF or any other bloody airforce and the UK has the Union Flag as it's flag.

A

auchtermuchty

In that case then, put the bloody Ensign on!!!!!!!!!! Jesus Christ, must forget the other deities so as to not offend the other religions, was just trying to suggest ways to make the new shirts different.

If we are ordering the same design why do you want it different? surely we should just make a new design?

Sorry just playing devils advocate now.....I cant help it!

Tashy_Man

Tashied Goatee
If we are ordering the same design why do you want it different? surely we should just make a new design?

ALWAYS improve on a good design...the original was good......just add to and make better (UJ and white goat face !!)

Crack on.......................:pDT_Xtremez_09:

G

gemarriott

Either way it was a very heated reply for something not in the fight club mr moderator sir hence the reason I chose not to follow up. I was implying that a lot of the history of our service has relied on non British personell and a RAF forum should not forget the sacrifice made by other nationalities in its service. To this day the RAF is so much more than British but I do accept your point about the Union Jack and I was under the impression it was on the banner because if my screen was an Ensign that is what I would see there. (admittedly an assumption!!!)

Serving in our storied force does not mean you are/were/want to be British..........merely the best!:pDT_Xtremez_28:

Not heated but merely stating a fact. Foreigners who have fought in our Service have done so willingly under that very flag and so I doubt they could or would object to it's inclusion on a rugby shirt. The only people likely to be upset are the pink and fluffy brigade in case we upset their "ideas of universal non patriotism" and to be honest I don't give a fcuk about them:pDT_Xtremez_31:

meanwhile back to Rugby shirts, with or without I want another.

Dave-exfairy

Warrant Officer

I've got one of the original ones, what do I need another one of the same design for? I wouldn't buy 3 Welsh shirts of the same design. Would you buy more than one of the same design shirt?

A

auchtermuchty

I've got one of the original ones, what do I need another one of the same design for? I wouldn't buy 3 Welsh shirts of the same design. Would you buy more than one of the same design shirt?

You see I thought we were talking about you wanting them adding to a new design shirt anyway as originally you said

Seeing as i've got an original design one, i'd like to see a different design of shirt and can i suggest one or two developments???

My point is why add £15 worth of embroidery to a shirt that is completely different anyway. You voted for a new design and if we go with the same design then what difference does it make - you have one and dont need to buy another. That way by not changing the shirt from the original design it'll keep costs down and they'll be identical to the one you have.

In actual fact you just want something adding so that you can buy another shirt and not have twins whilst everyone else has to pay the uneccesary inflation in price to meet the embroidery.

For the record I do have multiples of my club shirt, one for playing/training and one for the bar.

Last edited:

Dave-exfairy

Warrant Officer
You see I thought we were talking about you wanting them adding to a new design shirt anyway as originally you said
I was, just exploring different options
My point is why add £15 worth of embroidery to a shirt that is completely different anyway. You voted for a new design and if we go with the same design then what difference does it make - you have one and dont need to buy another. That way by not changing the shirt from the original design it'll keep costs down and they'll be identical to the one you have.
Well what ever happens i'll prob buy another, but would pref a different shirt
In actual fact you just want something adding so that you can buy another shirt and not have twins whilst everyone else has to pay the uneccesary inflation in price to meet the embroidery.
Nope
For the record I do have multiples of my club shirt, one for playing/training and one for the bar
There's always one.................
:pDT_Xtremez_15: ::/: :pDT_Xtremez_31:

A

auchtermuchty

Dave,

If you want it a little different you could always have a different name putting on it. That way you can wear in different circles without giving anything away regarding identity.

Just a thought....

Dave-exfairy

Warrant Officer
Dave,

If you want it a little different you could always have a different name putting on it. That way you can wear in different circles without giving anything away regarding identity.

Just a thought....

I see what you're saying, but some letters on the back of a shirt isn't really going to amount to a different shirt, is it?
I've registered my preference for a different shirt.

laboratoryqueen

Dr Midget Midgetson
This is just to get a feeling about what the goat wants. When a decision is made I'll come up with prices. The kids shirts are considerably cheaper though as they are VAT free.

If they start at size 26/28 would that mean my size 32 would still be classed as child size and VAT free.

See benefits to being little :pDT_Xtremez_28:

I'm not fussed about the design, same or different doesn't bother me, though don't re-runs normally have a slight difference?

The Bowmeister

Darkside Jedi Master
OK boys and girls I'm already being asked about doing another run of shirts.

To do a run takes a minimum order so at the moment I'm just after a general indication of what the feeling on the goat is hence the poll.

Would you like a rerun of the original shirt as modelled by Mrs M . Would you like a new design or dont you care, you just want one.

The poll isnt binding.

How about Wooley hats or even base ball caps

Status
Not open for further replies.