• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

E-mail confirmation

wobbly

E-goat Head *****
Administrator
After you sign up you are sent an email to the address you entered into your sign up page. This is to confirm that you are in fact the holder of a valid email address.

To confirm your accouint you just have to slect the link it supplies and your away.

However, activation emails are often misdirected to spam folders, ignored or simply deleted, leaving unconfirmed users with little access rights and no explanation as to what is wrong with their account. This I'm afraid is a problem your side and creating account after account is not only a ballache for me, but also clogs up our database with rubbish.

If you are having this problem you should sort out your spam folder in your e-mail client to allow e-goat to send you messages. The website is set up to auto resend your activation reminder everyday but obviously if its going straight into your spam folder your not going to see it.

Please help me to help you.

Many thanks

Wobbs