• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

E-Goat unavailable/busy

W

wgaf

It's happened to me 3 or4 times the last couple of nights, Wobbly, only 5 mins or so each time so no real dramas buddy, keep up the good work

M

monobrow

I was on last night at about 2am (damn night shifts!) and it kept telling me there was a database error.

No sign of e-goat or any type of images, just some text that told me to ferk off.

Scaley brat

Trekkie Nerd
1000+ Posts
Yep, every now and again I get the DFTS blocked page. Doesn't happen all the time, though.

It's wierd, it blocked a PM, but it still went through ! it won't let me browse through the member pages and every now again it comes up when you hit reply, but the post still goes into the thread :pDT_Xtremez_25:

It just happened again, this time on the home page. I think the clock is ticking ladies and gents.

Last edited:
W

Wing boy

Yeah this has been happening to me no matter where i go. Google, Imdb, wikipedia, even arrse

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Has anyone else noticed IGS blocking certain E-goat functions today ?

Not sure if it's IGS but using the goat has been a slow today getting slower and more difficult as the day goes on. Maybe it's just the station net being busy here at the west midlands training school. Had the BT symbol once or twice and a time out indication. Could the net be closing on us? Sorry not to give IT specfic answers but I am not that IT fluent.

:pDT_Xtremez_30: Wobbly keep up the good work it really is appreciated especially from those of us with minmal IT know how. :pDT_Xtremez_30: