• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

E-Goat unavailable/busy

wobbly

E-goat Head *****
Administrator
Until we move to our own dedicated server in thr future we will, every now and then, have "busy" problems when the website has a lot of traffic. A large majority of problems are caused by sessions. Sessions are started when a browser window is opened and are supposed to be closed when the browser window is shut down. What I have found out is that people are leaving theri browser windows open and certain people are having 4/5 windows open at a time. This just clutters up the website and causes problems.

If your not using the site then please log off.

Many thanks

L

Lil Miss Naughty

Are there problems with the server tonight? I tried to connect to the website but it wouldnt. Eventually when it did and I tried to log on it kept saying server busy????

O

Oh sir

Lil Miss Naughty said:
Are there problems with the server tonight? I tried to connect to the website but it wouldnt. Eventually when it did and I tried to log on it kept saying server busy????

Errr..... Yup! Hence Wobbly's post.

K

katinthehat

guilty as charged - forgot to log out last time. Apologies, wont do it again.
(waits for slap on the wrist...........)

W

wgaf

happened here as well lil'miss, being a complete computer ret**d couldn't tell you whats up though

M

Mrs_Monobrow

katinthehat said:

*SLAP* naughty girl Kat!!

:pDT_Xtremez_30:

K

katinthehat

Mrs_Monobrow said:
*SLAP* naughty girl Kat!!

:pDT_Xtremez_30:

thank you 9can i have another tho please just cos... well .... i liked it! off to the kinky thread i think..........)

mightyhunter

Sergeant
katinthehat said:
a slap on the bum is what's needed... oops, wrong thread:pDT_Xtremez_19:

K

katinthehat

mightyhunter said:
a slap on the bum is what's needed... oops, wrong thread:pDT_Xtremez_19:

hmm now youre talking....................

Tashy_Man

Tashied Goatee
Damn these outages...and no not talking about regiment staff comming out of the closet (they all are already)........

While "server busy" i wondered off to AArse ...not been for a long time...anyway...there for all of 15 minutes and ended up spending £17.50.......damn expensive surfing over there !!

Look forward to reading the book (Picking Up the Brass) sounds like a right riveting read.

wobbly

E-goat Head *****
Administrator
How many people are getting these "Server Busy" messages nowadays?

Tashy_Man

Tashied Goatee
wobbly said:

Hi Wobbly...I've had 3 tonight "so far"....back on within 5 mins normally but the last i just got engrossed reading AArse...so back after 15 mins or so....

Keep up the great work..it IS worth it

HeWitch

Corporal
Got two myself, one for 5 minutes and one for about 15. Worst thing is it's made me get all my work done early and the boss is looking like he'll find more for me. :pDT_Xtremez_09:

wobbly

E-goat Head *****
Administrator
Tonight has been pretty bad for outages but during the night is when backups and work on the servers are carried out.

Are people getting this all the time?

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
wobbly said:
Tonight has been pretty bad for outages but during the night is when backups and work on the servers are carried out.

Got it bad last night...Its usually through the wee hours that it happens.

M

Mrs_Monobrow

wobbly said:

I had it happen 4 times last night. They only lasted a few mins at most, but its the first time ive ever had it happen since joining.

:pDT_Xtremez_26:

Bitburger

England 2010 Campaign
1000+ Posts
Mrs_Monobrow said:
I had it happen 4 times last night. They only lasted a few mins at most, but its the first time ive ever had it happen since joining.

:pDT_Xtremez_26:

What you talking about? e-goat outages or sex?

L

Lil Miss Naughty

wobbly said:
I got it about 4 times last night. The longest one lasted was 15mins or so. At one point it wouldnt even let me on the website.
First time It's ever happend to me.

Lil Miss Naughty said:
I got it about 4 times last night. The longest one lasted was 15mins or so. At one point it wouldnt even let me on the website.
First time It's ever happend to me.

OOeeerr !! - Are you sure about your context LMN ? nearly on par with Ulrika's weather forecast for snow where she ".... got a good 8" last night"

M

Mrs_Monobrow

Bitburger said:
What you talking about? e-goat outages or sex?

Tut tut bitburger, outages you naughty boy!

Now get to my kinky thread where you shall be punished for being rude!

Lol.

:pDT_Xtremez_31: