• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

E-Goat Streaming Radio

M

monobrow

Added today

• Ministry of Sound
  • Jazz FM Blue Room
  • Jazz FM Red Room
  • Capital Gold
  • Pirate FM

Enjoy!

MingMong

Warrant Officer
I can get some of them but not others!! Any clues Mono?

To steal Mono's question......

I have checked all of them as I have added them, and they all worked when I put them on.
I have noticed that a few (Planet Rock especially) can take a little while to buffer before they actually start playing, so maybe you are just not being patient enough.

If you have too many problems, let us know which stations are giving you problems and i'll look into it.

Some of the national stations block streaming outside of the UK, so this could be why you are having a few problems.
Hope this helps...

MM

tommo9999

Higher Pay Band Shiney
It's predominantly with the BBC channels, so it's probably being outside UK. Never mind, just fancied listening to a bit of Snec FM (BBC Radio 2).