• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

E-goat Socials

Penguins Suck

Snap yous spine
1000+ Posts
no-ones_princess said:
I am meant an other member as in you are someone with two accounts. OLD PS I am totally loved up with this Troll I bet the real user behind you is a Kn*bber. However you stimulate my laughter muscles so thats a positive.

Love ya PS

Princess x x x

RIGHT LISTEN IN YOUS noone princes if yous come to the bop i will simulate your love muscles

G

gemarriott

Penguins Suck said:
RIGHT LISTEN IN YOUS noone princes if yous come to the bop i will simulate your love muscles

SIMULATE a lady's love muscles HA Pen1s sucker my old china you have been doing that for ages:pDT_Xtremez_34:

Penguins Suck

Snap yous spine
1000+ Posts
no-ones_princess said:
I doubt very much you would be able to achive that.... Infact I know you would not PS Mwah

right listen in yous priness noone i am cool as fcuk and all the birds at the bop love me so unles yous is fridgaid yous wud be putty in mine hands

Penguins Suck

Snap yous spine
1000+ Posts
no-ones_princess said:
No PS I am putty in no-one's hand I have depth although I pretend to be shallow. I don't sleep around that is why I am a princess sweet.

Princess x x x

right listen in yous noone prinless wat type of bird dont sleep around? yous waan get or more or are yous a carpet muncha?

B

Buphoonery

Penguins Suck said:
right listen in yous noone prinless wat type of bird dont sleep around? yous waan get or more or are yous a carpet muncha?

Better than a pillow biter like you Pingu.........

B

Buphoonery

Penguins Suck said:
right listen in yous buhonery yous wont have any teeth left wen i kiks em out

You couldn't hurt a fly..............

T

The Masked Geek

Penguins Suck said:
right listen in yous buhonery yous wont have any teeth left wen i kiks em out

Does that mean you are really, really small then PS. So small, in fact, that you could actually fit inside his mouth to commit the act of "kicking his teeth out".

Or did you mean to grunt "right listen in yous buhonery yous wont have any teeth left wen i kiks em in"?

Penguins Suck

Snap yous spine
1000+ Posts
The Masked Geek said:
Does that mean you are really, really small then PS. So small, in fact, that you could actually fit inside his mouth to commit the act of "kicking his teeth out".

Or did you mean to grunt "right listen in yous buhonery yous wont have any teeth left wen i kiks em in"?

right listen in yous geek i ment kik his teech out because i am gonna kick him so hard in the mouth that is teth come out his @rse,, that is if they can fit past your cock

T

The Masked Geek

Penguins Suck said:
right listen in yous geek i ment kik his teech out because i am gonna kick him so hard in the mouth that is teth come out his @rse,, that is if they can fit past your cock

What's my cock doing on your foot? Mind you, I did wonder where the old fella was hiding.:pDT_Xtremez_41:

Last edited:
L

Lean "Lean" we are nearly

Penguins Suck said:
Right listen in shiney arse we shud have the social at the bop i can sort a fews of yous lot out then

I hope I see you in "the bop" which by the way is held in downtowns and jospanners every fri/sat night and on wednesdays, because i fancy getting in the Guinness book of records. As the worlds best cnut kickerinner. I don't eat Rocks but i do **** 'em go figure!!!!!!!!:pDT_Xtremez_25:

A

auchtermuchty

Now now boys and girls,

At the risk of sounding like someone I'm not............. a Moderator that is

Havent we strayed quite far from the topic or should we just move the whole thread to the fight club?:pDT_Xtremez_32:

Off Topic Although I do find PS is worth his comedy value and before he threatens to come to my bop to do me in can i suggest that he chooses the rugby club as I dont attend the Bop.:pDT_Xtremez_28:

A

auchtermuchty

There was me getting all put off .......grrrrrr

Wanted to respond to whoever suggested that we use the Halton Bomb as a meet - its on September 6th!

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
auchtermuchty said:
There was me getting all put off .......grrrrrr

Wanted to respond to whoever suggested that we use the Halton Bomb as a meet - its on September 6th!

It was me...I will probably be there to catch up with a few people...and get p*ssed right up...If anyone else is going then say the word....it's a bloody good do wether you play, watch or just increase the bar profits :pDT_Xtremez_30:

wobbly

E-goat Head *****
Administrator
What we need is an E-Goat Social commitee that looks after an annual summer bash or something along those lines. We already have the entertainment if PS comes.

Penguins Suck

Snap yous spine
1000+ Posts
right listen in yousn lot. im weel up for havinga egaot pis up, and i don';t mind sortin it out for yous. we can have it in the bop at lossie. i've got a few scores to serttle, so some of yous tw@ts are gaing to geta proper good kikin if yous turn up. listen in wobbles blok, yous had beter watch wot yous are saying, about me being entertainment. becos, im not doing singing or dancinmg for yous bunch of c0cks

P

POB

Goat-Meet...

Goat-Meet...

We should indeed organise a meet up somwhere...Can't commit to the Binbrook Bomb, the Sept roster won't be out till a lot closer to the time, but if not how about somewhere central, (Lincoln?) in early November?

P

G

gemarriott

POB said:
We should indeed organise a meet up somwhere...Can't commit to the Binbrook Bomb, the Sept roster won't be out till a lot closer to the time, but if not how about somewhere central, (Lincoln?) in early November?

P

gets my vote

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
gemarriott said:
gets my vote

Me too since a lot of the Raf is in and around that area...nearer Christmas is better for me..