• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

E-goat Socials

shiny_arse

SAS Inspector
Many of goaters have had some amount of time on ARRSE and 1 good thing they have going on over there is the ARRSE Pub Crawls.

What do you think? Is there enough interested parties within the site that fancy hooking up at various locations around the country and enjoying a night on the sherbert?

Locations, Dates, Accommodation whack them on here and lets get to know this ever shrinking Air Force better.

Penguins Suck

Snap yous spine
1000+ Posts
Right listen in shiney arse we shud have the social at the bop i can sort a fews of yous lot out then

mad_collie

The Other Mods Made Me Do It
no-ones_princess said:
No I like meat but don't do meets. :pDT_Xtremez_15:

Ahh - unfortunately you might have left yourself wide open for a few comments with that reply . . . .

J

JoJo82

Would love to come, however, there is a little problem standing in the way, Europe and a big sea!!

mad_collie

The Other Mods Made Me Do It
no-ones_princess said:
Doh and that was so accidental I take it you are blind to my antics.

I don't believe it was accidental - I just couldn't be @rsed to mention the pork sword/beefy bayonet stuff :pDT_Xtremez_28:

J

JoJo82

no-ones_princess said:
Lets all come to you!!!! Cheap if you book as a gang. Yeah baby.

Oppps I don't do meets. buggar.

Would that not beat Arrses pub crawls. 7 days in the sunshine on a major beer feast like a mixed hen/stag night.

Buggar it where do I sign up lol.

Come on over!!!!

shiny_arse

SAS Inspector
JoJo82 said:
Come on over!!!!

Actually JoJo, that's not too bad an idea. I know OC PSF over there and if there was enough interest we could tie up a meet as an "exped" in order for it to be sponsored from the island.

J

JoJo82

shiny_arse said:
Actually JoJo, that's not too bad an idea. I know OC PSF over there and if there was enough interest we could tie up a meet as an "exped" in order for it to be sponsored from the island.

Good thinking batman!!!!!!! Could do with more english, this whole Med life has got me too relaxed moi thinks!!

shiny_arse

SAS Inspector
JoJo82 said:
Good thinking batman!!!!!!! Could do with more english, this whole Med life has got me too relaxed moi thinks!!

Will take the compliment bar missing my country flag. Don't worry bighty soon makes you forget Med Life apart from Friday life day-dreaming. Enjoyed life at 33SU sorry JSSU Ayios Nikolaos several years ago. Have a Keo for me. Now going to go home and sob over my last bottle of Angliase Brandy!!

A

auchtermuchty

Cardiff for me

Cardiff for me

I would recommend Cardiff - great night out!!

Thats of course providing you arent in a gay club with a kilt on!
Two guys tried to upset me by snogging right in front of me, until i pointed out that i saw worse in the rugby club on a weekly basis. Off trot two brokeback bandits rather sheepishly.....seem to have gotten Off Topic there sorry.:pDT_Xtremez_28:

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
These things can take quite some organising...and not just at the bookings and venue level either...There is the fact that people are probaly detted up and booked out for the next few months...

Normally I am sceptical of these ideas but for once I am genuinely interested in a booze up with a difference but look realistically ahead to perhaps a Christmas pub crawl or something...loads of time to clear your calendar and 'side' away beer chits...

The less organizing the better...Just say a venue (a pub will do as realistically 1000's will not be turning up) and a time and as we are all big boys/girls leave the rest up to the individuals...

Alternatively, there is a bloody good, secure, p*ss up in the Binbrook bomb (Halton) coming up (hope my dates are right and it has'nt already been) where it is possible to scam accom and travel...

Up for something though :pDT_Xtremez_30:

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
no-ones_princess said:
Fabulous point however if you book out a small hotel you get a better price and more money for beer. I don't do internet meets (IRL I am shy, insular and secretive.) However I don't mind getting the best deals if I can beat what anyone else gets I will pass it on. There may be someone who can beat the deals I do get. But the less it costs the better.

Fabulous no...common sense yes...

When you book multiple rooms under your name and you are hit with no-shows do you foot the bill???

Penguins Suck

Snap yous spine
1000+ Posts
no-ones_princess said:
Pay on arrival can be arranged if you know who to talk to....and if its not confirmed on the day by 12:00hrs room is relet or the thoes to attend pay it in advance easy.

I have organised cheap accomodation for re-unions before, a meet is no different.

Right listen in yous princess no one, whys go to posh hotal when yous can all come to my arrivels bop at lossie at end augusstt

Penguins Suck

Snap yous spine
1000+ Posts
no-ones_princess said:
PS darling I don't want to meet anyone off the net. You might be mad, or bad or worse.
Besides I am totally loved up and I am giving people and apes a wide birth.

As much as your facinate me no thanks hunni.

Princess x x x

Right listen in yous no ones priceless I am mad bad and worsed. but i did not mean just yous i meant all of yous lot i have a few scores to setttlee

Penguins Suck

Snap yous spine
1000+ Posts
Get Tae said:
For the last time dick head THERE IS NO BOP AT LOSSIE!!

Right yous get the tea bloke how the fcuk cans yous have a raf camp wit no bop, i nevar heard that befour

Penguins Suck

Snap yous spine
1000+ Posts
no-ones_princess said:
How can you meet anyone when your a troll??? You are a member we just have to work out which one PS.

You are so right though PS I am priceless :pDT_Xtremez_28:

PS I love you so very much!!!!

Princess x x x

right listen in yous none pricey of cuorse i am a member because yous can post if yous dont join yous thicko. an i have sed befour i aint no troall they live under bridges i live in the block