• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

E-GOAT Gallery

wobbly

E-goat Head *****
Administrator
A few people have said that extra features should be for the people who have donated something towards the running of e-goat.

Going from what you say Marshalloftheraf I have decided that the E-Goat donations usergroup will get the following

Extended attachment size entitlement
Extended avatar size entitlement
Gallery posting priviledges

The normal 'Registered Usergroup' has full posting rights on all forums. However, because things like a gallery costs bandwidth, and bandwidth costs money, only people that want to help fund these facilities will get the rights to upload pictures.

Now some people will treat this post with "Oh I see, so you now have to pay to use the e-goat" but that isnt true. You can still view and post comments on pictures and have full use of the forums, you just cant upload to the gallery.

On a final note I must say thanks to all that have donated. We have now managed to get next years forum license & hosting fees covered, and leaves us a bit in the bank to pay for extra bandwidth if we need it. Many thanks.........................

The e-goat was set up by me to give the RAF their own home similar to PPRUNE or ARRSE and obviously Im gobsmacked with the response its had since the start of September. By using donations to fund the expenses (Forum software license, hosting fees, domain fees, extra addons etc) we let the community pay for itself. Its only fair that people who help out the e-goat get to use the extra facilities.

What do the rest of you think about this?

Last edited:
T

Twonston Pickle

All seems fair to me. You are certainly giving PPrune and ARRSE a run for their money. Enjoy your OOA.

wobbly

E-goat Head *****
Administrator
Thanks Norm. I have added you to the donators list, you can now upload.

As for the gallery categories, give us some clue as to what you want and I will add them as soon as............

Cheers once again.