• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

E-Goat 'Challenge Coin' Limited Edition Now Available

G

Gundulph

The E-Goat Challenge Coins have now been produced and are ready to post out, 100 Coins have been produced, you can purchase yours here:

http://www.ukchallengecoins.com/e-goat_coin_16.html

The Detail & Quality are equal to, if not better than the UK Armed Forces Veteran Coins.

The Scroll/Banner on the Reverse Side is blank to enable it to be engraved.

Thank you to everyone for your encouragement and participation in the Polls etc.

:pDT_Xtremez_14:

Attachments

• EGoat Back 2.JPG
    EGoat Back 2.JPG
    158.4 KB · Views: 0
  • EGoat Front and Back.jpg
    EGoat Front and Back.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 0
  • EGoat Front 2.JPG
    EGoat Front 2.JPG
    82.3 KB · Views: 0
  • E-Goat for Flyer.jpg
    E-Goat for Flyer.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

bigsteviej

Corporal
pre ordered mine a couple of weeks ago! .. and as usual they have turned out better than i could ever imagine!

hopefully they'll turn up soon!

G

Gundulph

pre ordered mine a couple of weeks ago! .. and as usual they have turned out better than i could ever imagine!

hopefully they'll turn up soon!

Should be with you tomorrow or Thursday bigsteviej

Let us know here when your coin arrives.

Many Thanks

G

Gundulph

Arrived this morning :)

All coins ordered so far were sent out yesterday. Glad your coin has arrived safe and well Tashy_Man I hope the look and Quality meets your expectations...

:pDT_Xtremez_40:

AndyZ

Sergeant
Mine arrived today and have to say the quality is excelent and worth the expense any day.:pDT_Xtremez_14:

G

Gundulph

Mine arrived today and have to say the quality is excelent and worth the expense any day.:pDT_Xtremez_14:

Many thanks for posting some feedback Andy... Glad you like the coin.

beowulf

Sergeant
Got mine today, it is all shiny and sitting on my desk at the moment. The level of detail is fantastic and I suspect the other design would not have been as impressive.

C

Cat of Shadows

Looks really awesome, ordered mine today from a sandy place by BFPO number; sure hope it gets out here.

If the US guys see it and like it, I guess we'll need a second batch??
I'm one Brit in a heavy US domain, so expect a PM fella.

G

Gundulph

Looks really awesome, ordered mine today from a sandy place by BFPO number; sure hope it gets out here.

If the US guys see it and like it, I guess we'll need a second batch??
I'm one Brit in a heavy US domain, so expect a PM fella.

Will do, Thanks Cat of Shadows and please let us know when it arrives at your location. The Americans will like it, it was an American EOD lad I worked with a while ago who initially got me started on designing and producing challenge coins.

G

Gundulph

Each Coin that sells will raise 2 GBP for the Charity Pot, we have produced 100 coins, if all 100 sell and more are requested then we will produce more and there will always be 2 GBP into the Charity Pot for each coin sold.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Gundulph

Sold 1/4 of the 100 coins so far.

Thanks to all who have purchased a Challenge Coin to date.

Any feedback from those who have purchased one would be welcome.

Tashy_Man

Tashied Goatee
I have my coins and as good as they are, I am slightly disappointed with the lettering on the RAF Crest........the D in AD (as in Per ardva "ad" Astra" is mostly hidden by the wings....a slightly smaller font would have negated this i believe.

But hey ho I bought 2 for charity so crack on...............:pDT_Xtremez_09:

busby1971

Super Moderator
Staff member
1000+ Posts
Got mine

Got mine

Mine came the other day, and it looks a quality item very pleased.

Also got the veterans coin as that raised a bit of money for others, although I cannot tap it until next year.

Well worth the £10 each.