• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

E-Goat Challenge Coin Holders

shiny_arse

SAS Inspector
Those viewing the challenge coin thread may have seen the suggestion by Gundulph with regards to noting those who now own an e-goat challenge coin.

Therefore to start things off - Shiny_arse is now accountable to be challenged (if you find me out supping somewhere!!)

busby1971

Super Moderator
Staff member
1000+ Posts
Time please

Time please

So what about those who have E-Goat pin badges? can they challenge you?

By the time you've undone the badge from your single brested navy blue blazer and managed to get any sound out of it on the bar I'll have my coin firmly in one hand and a pint in the other.

I guess what I'm saying is no, buy a coin like what I and the others above have done, and those below when they get around to mentioning it.

Last edited:
G

gemarriott

I've got a bowie knife! I find it wins most challenges:pDT_Xtremez_14:

Ex-Bay

SNAFU master
Subscriber
Mine is safe; in the drawer.
So be prepared for a longish wait if you challenge me.

G

Gundulph

How many members grabbed themselves an E-Goat coin in the end?

We've produced a few coins for the RAF recently, including one for II Squadron the oldest Fixed Wing Sqn in the World - 1912 - 2012 and also the Icarus FC Officers team.

Harry B'Stard

Flight Sergeant
1000+ Posts
I'm keeping one in the most secure place known to man... my sock drawer!

However; it does tend to get taken out on the town every now and again!

HTB

How many members grabbed themselves an E-Goat coin in the end?

We've produced a few coins for the RAF recently, including one for II Squadron the oldest Fixed Wing Sqn in the World - 1912 - 2012 and also the Icarus FC Officers team.

Any chance of getting a II Sqn one, as I was with them at Laarparts.

Last edited: