• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

dream car

XVR RA RA RA

Sergeant
ROD_Terminal%201_PG_Hallam_face%20out_side.jpg

Sits hundreds easily (done it). Has three doors to get the entire team in and out. Roomy and lots of storage space. Good visibility. Comes in British racing green with yellow go faster stripes , like a Caterham 7. IPT you taking notes?

Last edited:

Late & Tired

Flight Sergeant
1000+ Posts
It started off as a serious post, and 2 entries later I'm laughing.
Love the car, but the responses are excellent.

needsabiggerfuse

Flight Sergeant
Notice the towing eye painted an eye-catching RED, so the recovery crew could find it when they pull the thing off the road ... again! :pDT_Xtremez_30:

Gonterseed

Flight Sergeant
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Question for XVR. Why are there so many of those truck-things for aircraft to push around the airfields?

Spearmint

Ex-Harrier Mafia Member
1000+ Posts
You can build your own Cobra replica for around £30k - £40k. I'm planning on the Kit Car route but not yet I've got a good decade and a half or so before my mid life crisis kicks in......

XVR RA RA RA

Sergeant
Question for XVR. Why are there so many of those truck-things for aircraft to push around the airfields?

LOL. It's because they the tractors are so slow and the new ones only have two seats in them (genius idea when you have 5 to 6 people on a tow team).

mild mannered janitor

Flight Sergeant
1000+ Posts
LOL. It's because they the tractors are so slow and the new ones only have two seats in them (genius idea when you have 5 to 6 people on a tow team).

might have been decided by the same person who sent most of the L/H drive ones to the uk and most of the R/H drive ones oversea's.

Last edited:

XVR RA RA RA

Sergeant
might have been decided by the same person who sent most of the L/H drive ones to the uk and most of the R/H drive ones oversea's.

The amount of times I've gone to the wrong door out of habit. It's more embarrassing when someone is already sat in the seat.

Like the habit of using the clutch pedal in a manual vehicle then driving an automatic on det. My left foot always presses down as I come to a halt at every junction.