• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dr FOD and miss wayward body

mild mannered janitor

Flight Sergeant
1000+ Posts
one for some of the older amoung us to remember,

bit of tech help needed here i've managed to get hold of a copy of this on VHS, any tips on how to get it onto my pc so i can post it on here for some nostalgia ??

Dragoon

Sergeant
Without me bothering to look for it, there is software on the 'net that will allow you to copy a VHS into a digital format.

It will mean you plug the VHS player into the PC, there are various methods depending on what connections you have, S-Video, RGB, or some kind of USB connector.

If you Google VHS to PC for example, I'm sure you'll find something, whether it's free or not is another matter.

I'm sure someone will be along to be a bit more helpful than myself though.

Talk Wrench

E-Goat addict
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
I thought Tashy had uploaded this to our very own Yous tube?

Could be wrong though, I'm off for a look.

TW