• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Donations

F

Fablon biff chit

Wobbly I see you have been raking it in on the donations page (not that you need it with your pop star wages ;) )

How about a blue peter style cash-o-meter that show how far you are to meeting the costs? You never know, it may inspire people to dig deep!

Last edited by a moderator:

wobbly

E-goat Head *****
Administrator
I already tested out a progress GOAL bar but it wouldnt auto update so I disable it until I move the site over to new hosts this week. Hopefully after this it will work after the major update I havbe planned. Thanks to everyone we now have enough in the bank to secure e-goats future for a fair few years if we do not need the jump to a dedicated server.

Last edited:

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
wobbly said:
I already tested out a progress GOAL bar but it wouldnt auto update so I disable it until I move the site over to new hosts this week. Hopefully after this it will work after the major update I havbe planned. Thanks to everyone we now have enough in the bank to secure e-goats future for a fair few years if we do not need the jump to a dedicated server.

Who are the new hosts...do you have time for a brief 'brief'?.....and of the state of the goat in general from your point of view??