• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Does anyone come onto these forums anymore?!

smik

LAC
I haven't been on here myself for a few years, but got pointed in this direction for some gen on the BSc the trade is offering.

I've been away from the bulk of the trade for just over two years now, stuck in germany with the horrible army beast that is 1 MI Bn. I was hoping to find out some recent trade gossip, but it looks like there's only one or two TG11 guys who frequent the boards anymore.

If there's anyone on here with any good trade gen, feel free to share! It'd be good to get these forums used again too!

Kryten

Warrant Officer
There's no one left......haven't had any trade gossip for ages....:pDT_Xtremez_42:

I took meself off Facebook 'bout year ago as I was getting close to incriminating meself regarding my rants 'bout were I currently work (it's crap BTW).

Last edited:

ZebrasKneecaps

Corporal
Yeah, theres a few of us on here, but apart from the BSC thread, the Spooks section is pretty much never used.

SSH is right, loads went to the Facebook page