• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Doctor Who Doris

Kryten

Warrant Officer
This was on twitter...

Never mind that the new Doctor Who is a woman – she's from YORKSHIRE. New catchphrase: "switch that immersion off; I'm not made of money"

ninjarabbi

Warrant Officer
I'm going to hazard a guess that the next incumbent will be a disabled Muslim transsexual, it fits the narrative the BBC are trying to push!

FOMz

Warrant Officer
Am I the only one who finds it unbelievable that people are even discussing who plays a character on a kids TV program?

Entropy

Sergeant
Someone on TV this morning summed it up for me. "People who believe in a time travelling alien are are have a problem it being a woman."

Kryten

Warrant Officer
What I couldn't believe was that it made the news headlines on both the BBC and ITV! FFS, when Tom baker hung up his sonic screwdriver and handed the Tardis log book over to Peter Davidson, it barely got a mention....now its national news!!

Anyway, if the BBC wants to make the Doctor a diverse character then I am starting a campaign to get the 14th Doctor to be from the West Midlands....about time the Tardis had someone with a Black Country accent driving it!

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Am I the only one who finds it unbelievable that people are even discussing who plays a character on a kids TV program?

This just proves you were raised by wolves and have no soul...in fact you might even be a ginger.