• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Do WAF's Still Wear Stockings

ukmale124

LAC
I Remember in the good old days doing my training at swinderby and all the WAF's were made to wear stockings under their skirts, it was listed on their clothing list as items to bring from home. are those days a distant memmory or do Wafs still wear stockings under their uniform?

Realist78

Master of my destiny
I believe that it should be compulsory for all women (those who would look good in them) to wear stockings and sussies and also wear skirts that permit a quick flash now and then.:pDT_Xtremez_07:

SORRY CJ

Flight Sergeant
Mmmmm nice, and I don't mean the aircraft either.

SCJ

Attachments

• wrafMS2807_468x301.jpg
    wrafMS2807_468x301.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 0

Cooheed

Unicus
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Aye, they do. I got a right eyeful 3 months ago, although said WRAF wasn't that pleasing to the eye..

ukmale124

LAC
a right eyefull

a right eyefull

i remember having to go to a meeting as a lowley JT and sitting oposite a very atractive WAF as the meting dragged in she was slipping further down her seat till I was treated to a glimps of her giggle strips mmm i loved sif meetings!!

shettie

Flight Sergeant
"Shes waring shoes?"

For fecks sake man!! Pull yourself together!! its "WEARING"... Sight of a lady (sic) in stockings turns you to jelly! I'm off for some quiet personal time now...

WRAF MT drivers definately did in '75... But... thats another story :anonymous:

rest have risen above me

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
On a det to Alaska in the 90's we took a Sqn Ldr Nurse type along, every morning she would do a round of the det in her white, crisp, nursy type dress with full black webbing underneath...... and although she was a little older she had kept her figure and was absolutely marvellous for morale. Funnily enough the Richtoffen Luftwaffe sqn linies from the next line hut always seemed to be across when she visited...lol

Norman the Storeman

QA Acolyte
Yeah they do...on their heads, bank robber style, as they don the lovers lust strap on and teach me a lesson I sorely need like the bad little girl I am...

Sorry...did I say that out loud? :pDT_Xtremez_06: