• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Disgraced RAF Officer

FOMz

Warrant Officer
Well done to the Cyber-scuffers that caught him I say, one less nonce on the streets.

Rigga

Licensed Aircraft Engineer
1000+ Posts
Licensed A/C Eng
So, after being convicted as a Nonce during his RAF service and punished in jail probably for a period not much past 18 months, will he be rewarded, on leaving Jail, with his Lump Sum of 88K and keep his 23Kpa pension?

justintime129

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
So, after being convicted as a Nonce during his RAF service and punished in jail probably for a period not much past 18 months, will he be rewarded, on leaving Jail, with his Lump Sum of 88K and keep his 23Kpa pension?
I read that and Google losing your service/public service pension and it looks like there's nothing they can do. The only thing is he won't be able to access his bank account so if he gets his pension now there be a few bob in his account.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

ninjarabbi

Warrant Officer
I would imagine his soon to be ex-wife will have dibs on a large part of his pension!

Digzster

Sergeant
Quote from article - Passing sentence, Assistant Judge Advocate General Alan Large said Scrafton was a man of "impeccable character".

WTF? how can this (convicted) nonce be of "Impeccable character". Surely he was doing this before he actually was caught and identified?

As for his pension, I hope his wife takes him to the cleaners.