• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Diplomatic Plates

norfolkred1

Sergeant
Drove up the A1 yesterday and was passed by a BMW with Diplomatic plates on. I left in 2008 but was always under the assumption that Diplomates only had a 15 mile radius of London and were meant to be reported to the RAFP, or has that died a death now. Vey sad I know.

busby1971

Super Moderator
Staff member
1000+ Posts
I would have thought that with ANPR everywhere these days tracking then isn't a problem

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

Witty_Banter

Flight Sergeant
Reporting of Dip plates was always a big thing overseas (particularly in Cyprus), but I don't think it's much of a thing in the UK because of various technologies, etc. However, if in doubt, you could always ping an email to RAFP HQ and ask them.