• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Deathwish

propersplitbrainme

Warrant Officer
Sure looks like its for real. Google Robbie Maddison and theres another video of how he built up to the new years eve jump in Las Vegas.
Going up it looks like a question of ensuring you have enough speed to make the top of the building, the drop to the roof from the peak of the jump is then quite modest.
Going down it looks kind of like a ski-jump where the slope gradually eases out from near vertical down to the horizontal.
Still got balls of steel to do it though :pDT_Xtremez_17:

ovloV

LAC
Oh yeah thats real!!

Stuff like that has been going on for a few years in mountain biking, the Yanks call it 'Hucking' . Just google stuff like 'Red Bull Rampage' or 'Josh Bender'.

B

bigfella

He's not long for this world methinks. I goolge some more at lunch time.

K

Kernow

Not bad but I bet he can't eat a rowntrees fruit pastille without chewing it!!!!

That was impressive will google and check the rest his stunts, may get some ideas for Summer Ball Entertainment!

JonnyB

LAC
Now thats impressive! I feel a race coming on! from a standing start can he beat a harrier on to the roof of the building?

MadFad

SAC
Very impressive, I bet their is a hole in the seat were his sphincter muscle was gripping onto it:pDT_Xtremez_09: