• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Death of Bob Woolmer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stingray

Sergeant
First of all RIP Bob Woolmer a great servant to the game.

Secondly, I saw this morning that his death is being treated as suspicious by the police.
With the top sports in Pakistan being Cricket and Hockey does anyone have any conspiricy theories to this??????
I remember the Colombian being shot for missing a penalty by a crazed fan in a footy World Cup....but in this game????? its just not cricket!!!!!

TrickyTree

Sergeant
...With the top sports in Pakistan being Cricket and Hockey does anyone have any conspiricy theories to this??????...

Yes ::/: The flippin' Pakis did it :pDT_Xtremez_25:
(Before anybody complains I don't mean to use the word "Paki" in any more a pejorative sense than when they call us "Brits", though it's a sad indictment of the modern world that I feel I have to justify myself ::(: )

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
RIP Bob Woolmer one of the best technical cricket coaches around (Maybe England missed an opportunity there).

As to the conspiracy theories I heard on the news that they had found some form of drug in his room. Well that's very understandable he was diabetic so would have needles and stuff in his room nothing sinister in that at all in my view. I am surprised by the developments but the coppers must have their reasons for saying the death was suspicous. At a loss as to why though! However the Pakistanis are a volatile bunch who do not like to lose. Witness their reaction to the Shaoib Aktar performance enhancing drug incident. Rather than ban him for a long time they merely elevated him to the coaching staff.

just heard Bob Woolmer's death has now been declared a murder..................fcuking unbelievable!!! :(

I hope it is not linked to cricket - but I can't think how murdering an apparently decent, respected man like Woolmer would happen otherwise?

Status
Not open for further replies.