• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Curry/Chilly recipe's

uber pikey

Sergeant
That has to be a double dog dare ! :pDT_Xtremez_28:

No need to double dare me, I am going down the shops to get a new bottle of vodka this weekend and will be stuffin the little blighters down the neck for a couple of weeks. Whatch this space!!!

I will invite ssh around for a little tipple just to make sure it meets his kind of needs:pDT_Xtremez_35:

uber pikey

Sergeant
Oh fcuk, what a mastaika to maika.
I got in last night from enjoying a few sherbets and got the usual kebab when I decided to top it off with the bonnetts!!!!
My a$$ is killing me, the dog wont go anywhere near me and I cant stop sweating:pDT_Xtremez_34:

W

waafia

I can do you a cracking set of SSH pickles! They are fecking awesome.

Scotch bonnet are one of the hottest, if you use them then be prepared to lose your ass! I use scotch bonnet in my pickled onions.

Top tip though... Wash your hands before touching anything bodily!

I will never look you in the face straight again!:pDT_Xtremez_06:

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
I have Chilli Vodka at home! I am at a clan gathering in May... Think it will turn up!

It is starting to turn red from the chillis... looks awesome

Added to add..... The seeds are in mine

If its the 'clan gathering' I'm thinking of you can f*ck off...Drinking chili vodka brings me out in the sh*ts...and we all know that I have virtually no control over that part of my body on a good day...:pDT_Xtremez_25:

W

wotulookingatwillis

Try this little fella...

Try this little fella...

UBERPIKEY - Try this...
Mix your little chillies with a sauce called INSANITY DAVE'S.. You can buy it online, got mine from the States via ebay.. Add a handful of chillies and three tablespoons of INSANITY DAVES..Nuke in the microwave for a minute and have them on your toast for ya brekka!!! Faarken sort out the hangover I can tell ya!!:pDT_Xtremez_35:

G

gemarriott

If its the 'clan gathering' I'm thinking of you can f*ck off...Drinking chili vodka brings me out in the sh*ts...and we all know that I have virtually no control over that part of my body on a good day...:pDT_Xtremez_25:

bring it on, I like chillie voddy and watching Vim sh1t all over the place would be a bonus:pDT_Xtremez_17: