• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Crossfit

T

The Masked Geek

Just download the app and get on with it. That's what I do out here in the desert. :)

Soon To Leave

Proud To Serve
Express an interest at your station gym and ask them to run a taster session.

I can't see that you'd be able to do it by yourself using an App. You need all the equipment to be set out in some sort of circuit so you can progress quickly.

It's quite intense and requires the use of heavy weights so supervision is recommended.

Express an interest at your station gym and ask them to run a taster session.

I can't see that you'd be able to do it by yourself using an App. You need all the equipment to be set out in some sort of circuit so you can progress quickly.

It's quite intense and requires the use of heavy weights so supervision is recommended.

Awesome! Yeah cheers guys,will do that as soon as get to posting, would be good to get a gym going cause there is nothing in my area crossfit wise and i think a team or group together for it would be a great system to really get into it.

Leeming gym is awaiting delivery of a custom made rig and extra bars etc at the moment. The PTI's are putting weekly workouts up at the moment which are do-able with the gym equipment that is currently there.