• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Crisis in the green jobs?

A

A CLING NERD SHRON

Well another british Soldier was killed today in the war that is Iraq :( . Tony needs to get out now before its too late, but of course he wont because he wants to finish what he and Bush started. There were no weapons of mass destruction so he says that it was to get rid of the dictator Saddam.
What about Mugabe and his murderus regime. Sorry there isn't any oil in Mozambique. :rolleyes:

Bitburger

England 2010 Campaign
1000+ Posts
another british Soldier was killed today

another british Soldier was killed today

A CLING NERD SHRON said:
Well another british Soldier was killed today in the war that is Iraq :( . Tony needs to get out now before its too late, but of course he wont because he wants to finish what he and Bush started. There were no weapons of mass destruction so he says that it was to get rid of the dictator Saddam.
What about Mugabe and his murderus regime. Sorry there isn't any oil in Mozambique. :rolleyes:

He was just a common soldier and his ranks are growing thin
But his presence should remind us, we may need his like again.
For when countries are in conflict, then we find the soldier's part
Is to clean up all the troubles that the politicians start.
If we cannot do him honour while he's here to hear the praise,
Then at least let's give him homage at the ending of his days.
Perhaps just a simple headline in the paper that might say:

OUR COUNTRY IS IN MOURNING,
FOR A SOLDIER DIED TODAY.
:(

wobbly

E-goat Head *****
Administrator
Nice verse! It gets me so wound up when our servicemen are dying for no apparent reason. Maybe Tony Blair's son will join the armed forces............and then we would see a change. He's a grinning tit, and as for that fat w@nker with the brief case, dont get me started...GRRRR:(

Just a quick vid for those not using IGS.

http://www.stuntcook.com/index.php?i=8253

Thats Basrah I believe, and thats what those lads are having to deal with out there.

Last edited: