• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cpl-Sgt Promotion Board.

KnackeredStacker

LAC
Subscriber
Working on the assumption that I've heard nothing to the contrary, I'm assuming the lack of t1ts/golf ability has held me up again as well.....

So far I've heard of two bods at Brize and a lass at Lossie getting "the nod" but thats it so far.

Still the board I'm really waiting for sits towards the end of this month.... :pDT_Xtremez_30:

F

Fatz157

Hot News

Hot News

IAW the Chief Clerks bulletin as of Dec 06, the Cpl - Sgt board dtd Jun 06 sat for 13 promotions. the numbers were 45 A grades 200+ B grades and 200+ C grades. The total prediction for promotion is now 85. So hopefully this means that at least 40 top B grades will get offered promotion also. Our Sqn WO is currently looking into this as I missed A grade by 1 point, fingers crossed for all us nearlies out there.

Fatz157:raf:

85 ?

85 ?

Re my thread in the stackers forum about the Chief clerks bulletin in Dec, RSB said it was a misprint.
However, we've got 6 TMT 2 courses here this year. 12 (ish) per course, that equates to quite alot of happy stackers. I think we'll have to wait and see. I'm not holding my breath though.

TABETX AND SEND

Corporal
IAW the Chief Clerks bulletin as of Dec 06, the Cpl - Sgt board dtd Jun 06 sat for 13 promotions. the numbers were 45 A grades 200+ B grades and 200+ C grades. The total prediction for promotion is now 85. So hopefully this means that at least 40 top B grades will get offered promotion also. Our Sqn WO is currently looking into this as I missed A grade by 1 point, fingers crossed for all us nearlies out there.

Fatz157:raf:

Please explain the 1 point business, I thought the points issue had now gone?
Are you being told porkies by the great gods at innsworth.

F

Fatz157

You are right in thinking the numbers awarded by your assessors are ignored, but the review board awards points when they are read to enable them to process you. Its these points that gets you your grades and rankings on the promotion board.

Fatz157 :pDT_Xtremez_18:

Schmit

LAC
You are right in thinking the numbers awarded by your assessors are ignored, but the review board awards points when they are read to enable them to process you. Its these points that gets you your grades and rankings on the promotion board.

Fatz157 :pDT_Xtremez_18:

And what do points make! Isn't it ironic that you don't really get told how the promotion system works until your IMLC course. And by then you don't really care!

F

Flt Lt Badminton-Squash

Coningsby two...!

Coningsby two...!

There were two promotions at Coningsby, one deserved and one questionable (so I am told?) ***** ***** & **** ********, anyone know these soon to be senior members of this fine and outstanding organisation? ***** will be staying at Conz and ****** is supposed to be going to be an instructor at good o’l Halton…

I am unaware of any other names, soon as I know you will!

As for the points on the F6000, if the numbers really don’t mean anything….why are they there…..?

Anyway, just a thought…

Last edited by a moderator: