• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Could somebody do me a wee favour??

E

enginesuck

Hi fellow goaters im stuck in the sand pit just now and mrs ES needs some info for our child tax credit claim, im sure some of it is on my payslip but not sure about the rest , i need to know

my employers PAYE tax reference

my employers pay office full address

my employers pay office full phone number

theres a virtual slab up for grabs here folks !

MANY THANKS

ES

MontyPlumbs

Squadron Cock
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Hi ES,
Just had a looksee at my pay statement, none of the info you're after is on there. JPA is probably your best bet (not that you can access it at the moment!)

Either that or your local friendly (!) clerk?

Sorry bud

M

mad_mo

All she has to do is ring your Tax Office, but I doubt they will give her that information on your PAYE number (data protection).

Do you have a PAYE coding notice letter at home? all the details you seek are on there.

Last edited:

bigsteviej

Corporal
Hi fellow goaters im stuck in the sand pit just now and mrs ES needs some info for our child tax credit claim, im sure some of it is on my payslip but not sure about the rest , i need to know

MANY THANKS

ES

where you at?? it's just that a fellow goater is (well last i heard!) the pay clerk ...(or whatever ) in basra..

ask for the reluctant clerk if you get that far... her first name starts with ' M '

it's worth try... i'll try and trawl my pm's and see if i can find out where.. or any more info!

PSF Angel

LAC
PSF staff WILL know. She can get the info from them as we need to use it all the time when writing mortgage agreement letters.

Humble Scribe

Sergeant
Your PAYE Reference number always used to be 948/R53/Your NI number; not sure if that hasn't changed under JPA to merely your service number but if you put both on the form they should be able to work it out from there. Your addresses should be the Chf Clk at your PU as they will answer any queries the tax credit office have.

M

Mrs_Monobrow

I have always found that info on monobrows P60. Have you got it still?

True Blue Jack

Warrant Officer
The PAYE reference is on your on-line pay statement and also on your last P60 (hopefully you still have it).

For Inland Revenue purposes, your Employer's address is your unit OC PSF, and use his/her phone number (or if they want to speak to someone with sense, use a generic PSF number).

Stingray

Sergeant
if all elese fails pm me with your home addie and i will endevour to help your wife out!
JOKING!!!
Hope you get it sorted!

Humble Scribe

Sergeant
The PAYE reference is on your on-line pay statement and also on your last P60 (hopefully you still have it).

For Inland Revenue purposes, your Employer's address is your unit OC PSF, and use his/her phone number (or if they want to speak to someone with sense, use a generic PSF number).

Good point TBJ (never look at mine) but not much use for the next 2 weeks!!

rugby then work

Cider Drinker

MANY THANKS

ES

Tax Ref No (as per JPA Pay Slip): 948/*******
Address:

HMIT Public Department 2(MU1)
Ty Glas
Llanishen
Cardif, CF14 5YD

Phone: 0845 3003949

Hope that Helps

Last edited:

True Blue Jack

Warrant Officer
Tax Ref No (as per JPA Pay Slip): 948/*******

Address:

HMIT Public Department 2(MU1)
Ty Glas
Llanishen
Cardif, CF14 5YD

Phone: 0845 3003949

Hope that Helps

Tax Reference numbers are as individual as Service numbers, you've now just posted the means for some unscrupulous bod to screw up your tax code. I think the Inland Revenue already know their own address and phone number. :pDT_Xtremez_30:

rugby then work

Cider Drinker
Tax Reference numbers are as individual as Service numbers, you've now just posted the means for some unscrupulous bod to screw up your tax code. I think the Inland Revenue already know their own address and phone number. :pDT_Xtremez_30:

4 of us checked at work before i posted and we've all got the same tax reference number on our pay slips

E

enginesuck

Thanks for all your help. Got it sorted now . Cheers peeps esp RTW.

Gotta go

The Hyatt is a calling and there is a Gin sling with my name on it.

WAR IS HELL