• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cooks and Chefs!!!

D

davvy

Im A Proud Steward/Air Steward Serving in Her Majesty's Royal Air Farst and i would just like to point out that there is more than just blood cooks in the Catering Branch!! So If could Be possable to amend the Trade Specific Forum Title I would be gratfull. im Not bothererd Wot U call us "Spoons" "Flunky's" Even "Waiters" just as we have a little corner of our own!!:pDT_Xtremez_14:

P

pie sandwich

hello mate welcome to the goat,

we could call it 'fitter and turner corner' or 'bun cooker central'

FOMz

Warrant Officer
Maybe Tin Bashers would be more appropriate. Tea white two please mate and while your at it can I have a biscuit.

G

gemarriott

bit like upstairs downstairs what with servants an' all!

D

davvy

Many thanks to all your replys and making just humble steward Welcome!!

"Please have cup warm refreshing squash!!":pDT_Xtremez_17:

FOMz

Warrant Officer
Whichever it was , it would be warm, in a paper cup and have had some fingers dangling in it.

penfold93

Rex Craymer Man of Danger
Staff member
Subscriber
Ensure my afternoon tea and pastries is ready by 1600hrs my good man and please bring my shoes back polished:pDT_Xtremez_28:

S

speckyweeman

Many thanks to all your replys and making just humble steward Welcome!!

"Please have cup warm refreshing squash!!":pDT_Xtremez_17:

I agree, us (Air) Stewards should be mentioned as part of the catering thread, and I don't care how you refer to us, I've had the flunkey, spoon, trolley dolley thing for years. Just good to hear another of my kind, will actually start posting now
Cheers

R

Rustysdad

Is Catering (logistics) not now more appropriate for Stewards? Either way not sure yr trade is going to be around long enough when CRL comes in for you to worry about it. Remember, a steward is just a chef but with his brains kicked out.

Got to have some friendly banter between Chefs and flunkeys haven't we?:pDT_Xtremez_30:Got your pay band sorted out yet guys?