• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Christmas meat market

lisab

Girlie Brosette Mod - I owe you nothing...oooh ah!
I would just like to say I did not start this thread but a mod+ who shall remain nameless started it in my name! But as they have got their Christmas Bimbos thread I suppose we could have out Christmas Himbos!!!

tommo9999

Higher Pay Band Shiney
Yeah, yeah, likely story. It wasn't me sir, it was a big boy who did it and then he ran away!!!!!

lisab

Believe me if I did start it I would not be ashamed of starting it, afterall the guy is a bit tasty! BUT I DIDNT!!!!

TotalWar

LAC
As a treat for the ladies

sexysanta.gif

TrenchardsLoveSock

Flight Sergeant
I find this sort of thing strangly arousing. Please can we have more pictures of naked men kissing each other as soon as possible or I will report you to the Equal Ops Nazis.

Last edited by a moderator:

R_Squared

Flight Sergeant
I was disappointed not to find a handy tips post for tracking down these hunks of meat for the Christmas period.
:pDT_Xtremez_31:

FFS Totalwar, you should be given a medal for that post!

Last edited by a moderator:

AllWoman

Flight Sergeant
Of course its funny!:pDT_Xtremez_19:

Any picture a bloke in a posing pouch is!! They are the most ridiculous thing ever invented!

MingMong

Warrant Officer
I don't think there's many people on ebay buying elephant posing pouches with very short trunks :pDT_Xtremez_28:

R_Squared

Flight Sergeant
OI Lisa, NO!
:pDT_Xtremez_09:

It was pointed out to me that a post I made 'may' have made me look a bit gay!

I now find I have been violated by a Mod!

What's the world coming too?
:pDT_Xtremez_15:

lisab

Well r0jaws you will post in the girly forum!!! :pDT_Xtremez_28: