• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Chrimbo Shopping

Hu Jardon

GEM is a cheeky young fek
You wouldn't believe how far you just fell in my estimation !!!
Where were the irons, ironing boards and starch packets ? :pDT_Xtremez_06:
I said it was for choosing stuff for you burd FFS - if you are actually going to get something for your wife you won't go far wrong with Poundland or Argos or just cut out the middle man and go straight to the:pDT_Xtremez_30: boot sale:pDT_Xtremez_42:

P

pie sandwich

That website is all very well and good but what are they selling?

I never got away from the front screen.

Scaley brat

Trekkie Nerd
1000+ Posts
I said it was for choosing stuff for you burd FFS - if you are actually going to get something for your wife you won't go far wrong with Poundland or Argos or just cut out the middle man and go straight to the:pDT_Xtremez_30: boot sale:pDT_Xtremez_42:

Oops, sorry I doubted you Hu, glad to see your not gay yet...... :pDT_Xtremez_14:

G

grumpyoldb

There was an item on local radio this am about a guy who does his christmas shopping at his local petrol station.
This year it has cost him under a tenner for 12 people.

He must be saving the beer chitties............

R_Squared

Flight Sergeant
There was an item on local radio this am about a guy who does his christmas shopping at his local petrol station.
This year it has cost him under a tenner for 12 people.

He must be saving the beer chitties............

I bet he's popular.