• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cheaper petrol and diesel

A

A CLING NERD SHRON

.................................................................................

J

Jag Fag

Try asking a mod if they would make this topic a sticky and then people can ignor it at their will.

In other forums this is considered SPAM (good for increasing post count though).
:pDT_Xtremez_32:

Three posts with no replies in one day with virtually the same message?

A

A CLING NERD SHRON

Sorry Jag but what is a sticky. The reason why there are three posts is purely to get it back to the top. Have you signed up?

P.s You dont have to look as you know what it is about...............

Weebl

Flight Sergeant
A CLING NERD SHRON said:
Sorry Jag but what is a sticky. The reason why there are three posts is purely to get it back to the top. Have you signed up?

P.s You dont have to look as you know what it is about...............

He's right, it's getting annoying now. Also, moaning at people to 'sign up' to anything and constantly bumping a post IS considered spam, The idea sells itself to those who are interested, you going on, and on, and on, will not change anybody's mind.

A sticky 'sticks' a thread to the top of a page. Personally I don't think this warrants a sticky, but that's one for the mods.

P.S. I keep looking to see what has been posted. (I use view new posts facility)
I see a new post has been added, look and find another BTT

FOMz

Warrant Officer
'Putting my Super Moderator hat on'

I've made it sticky, just to save on all the bumps..:pDT_Xtremez_26:

B

BengOBoB

I joined this pipeline card thing about a year ago....... Nothing seems to be happening quickly..... has the MOD got anything to do with it or is it changing due to JPA.......:pDT_Xtremez_21:

T

The origional Pob

I've signed up too...mind You by the time i spend 7 months in a year away from my car is there any need i ask????......
lol

D

dkp1

Bet it won't.... we are all being put on a list somewhere being watched!!!::/:

S

Squippery

Thanx for the tip just signed myself up! :pDT_Xtremez_14:

hope it starts saving us money soon cos JPA has messed up my bonus:pDT_Xtremez_25:

L

loafing

Thanks for the heads up, superb idea.

just signed up & passed the details of the site onto all of my Outlook contacts.

Loafing

T

The Hooded Claw

Hmmm, OK. As much as I hate paying the best part of a quid a litre for diesel up here in tractor land, Im always cynical of anything on the net that claims a money saving by signing up for anything.
I hope you guys do get your cards through & start saving money or findng it cuts the price from the pumps etc, but I for one get enough ****e thru my email as it is.
Let us know when & if the cards pitch up, when they do I'll sign up, till then I'll keep cussing under my breath every time i go to tesco

Crafty

LAC
Cheers

Cheers

Thanks Nerdy, 400,000 members and climbing.................................................:pDT_Xtremez_14: