• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

charity cycle ride

FOGHORN LEGHORN

Sergeant
i posted some time ago regarding a charity cycle ride and although there has been little feed back from the companies i contacted progress has been made and i am therefore opening the ride up for goaters to become involved.
the details of the ride are as follows:
The ride is called 'THE PILGRIMAGE'
Departing Bostons Pilgrim Hospital Sept '09
cycling to Lands End, then to John O'Groats then back to Boston.
the distance is approx 2000 miles.
I aim to cycle on average 120 miles a day.

to do this i need help.

please all budding cyclists join me on any leg, or legs, of your choice. cycle as much or as little as you want. if you are part of a cycling club please bring people along. the more the better.
the two charities i am riding to raise money for are Cancer Research UK and Help for Heroes.
in 2005 i cycled from kinloss to st mawgan via 18 RAF stations down the East and South of the UK covering approx 1400 miles. this ride raised money for Cancer Research UK but not as much as I would have liked as I was cycling mainly on my own.
please contact me or reply to this for any feedback, input, ideas etc
cheers goaters:pDT_Xtremez_28: