• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CFS Groundschool notes

• Thread starter The Real Slim Shady
  • Start date
T

The Real Slim Shady

My groundschool notes from CFS have now seen better days ( 20yrs since I did the course) and I was wondering if anyone knew of a way I could get hold of a more up to date set of the books.

The ones I'm after are the aerodynamics, met, performance etc.

Hu Jardon

GEM is a cheeky young fek
Before anyone answers this 'Gentleman', may I strongly suggest that you view his similar thread on PPRuNe but more importantly, the one that followed.

1. http://www.pprune.org/forums/military-aircrew/338848-cfs-groundschool-notes.html

2. http://www.pprune.org/forums/military-aircrew/339049-milk-human-kindness-doesnt-exist-raf.html

You can then make your own mind up.
This is only one of a long string of identities that this "gentleman" has fished with over here....................

For those not members of PPrune here is an extract of a message left by the originator of this thread you can make your own minds up too.

Much as I had previously believed, having served 17 years in the RAF, it really is a singularly selfish organisation and any aspect of teamwork / consideration for one's colleagues ( past and present) is minimal.

One for all and all for me.

301 views on a request for info: 1 smart ass reply - Harrier w8nker ( my recollection of serving with the Wittering Wing is that in my day we were gentlemen) and good old Whirls, a civvy helo pilot.

Makes me glad I left.

Probably makes a load of others glad you left too

Last edited:

Al Mac

LAC
My groundschool notes from CFS have now seen better days ( 20yrs since I did the course) and I was wondering if anyone knew of a way I could get hold of a more up to date set of the books.

The ones I'm after are the aerodynamics, met, performance etc.

Fcuks sake mate I had enough of you on PPRUNE and I was only on there as I have an interest in the Tristar Airbridge thread. Truly you are a throbber.:pDT_Xtremez_25:

spanners

Flight Sergeant
1000+ Posts
mmm, me thinks he's not going to get much help here either!
:pDT_Xtremez_17:

I Look Like Kevin Costner

Grand Prix fanatic..
No, not many growbags here. Come to think of it.. None (apart from "Nicks Mates" and he stopped posting when Nick passed away.) Even if there was, when were JP's traded in for Tucano? I can't remember!!

Harrier Pilots do however have a reputation of ignoring other Growbags!:pDT_Xtremez_30:

Last edited:

MAINJAFAD

Warrant Officer
No, not many growbags here. Come to think of it.. None (apart from "Nicks Mates" and he stopped posting when Nick passed away.) Even if there was, when were JP's traded in for Tucano? I can't remember!!

Harrier Pilots do however have a reputation of ignoring other Growbags!:pDT_Xtremez_30:

There are a few growbags kicking around here for sure, know this form some of the info I've got on PM's. JP's fully out in 92 if memory serves (Think there was one at Finningly airshow in 92, same weekend as the last RAF Vulcan displays by 558).