• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Catterick Village Breakfast Club.

dkh51250

Sergeant
A new venture that has mushroomed over the past year. Further info on the clubs can be found here. http://veteransbreakfastclubs.co.uk/ Please note the Catterick Breakfast Club is open to serving personnel.

With effect from Saturday January 23rd 2016 the Catterick Village Breakfast Club will commence meeting at Catterick Village Social Club, Sunnyside House, 20 High St, DL10 7LJ. Doors open at 0930hrs for the sale of tea and coffee. Food orders will be taken at 10.00hrs. You will then hurry up and wait for your food to be served. For those wishing to use public transport, bus timetables can be found here. http://www.procterscoaches.com/dales-district-timetables/ Routes 34 and 54 service Catterick Village.

Mods, please move thread if required.

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
What a great and transferable idea!

justintime129

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
Just been on the website and there's several round Liverpool. Something to do on my day off.

Talk Wrench

E-Goat addict
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Superb idea! As long as breakfast involves beer :pDT_Xtremez_16:

Talk Wrench

E-Goat addict
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
there's one in Liverpool starts at 13.00 don't think they'll be having brekkie some how

Seems that way mate :pDT_Xtremez_07:, but nevertheless I hope it takes off. I've just checked the Hannover "Branch" so to speak and it looks quite inactive.