• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Carol Vorderman falls flat on her face...............

G

grumpyoldb

Never thought I would be reading this. :0

Carol Vorderman Breaks Nose In Stairs Fall.

TV presenter Carol Vorderman has broken her nose after falling down stairs while wearing four-inch heels.

The 52-year-old ex-Countdown star ended up in hospital and has been forced to cancel a number of appearances.

The Loose Women presenter's boyfriend, ex-Red Arrows squadron leader Graham Duff, took her to hospital, where she had surgery on her face.

Vorderman, who has a plaster cast on her nose, said: "I feel OK but, because I had my hands in my coat pockets while I was running, I had nothing to break my fall except my head.
Vorderman and Graham Duff at Pride Of Britain Awards With boyfriend Graham Duff, who took her to hospital

"I really do look like I've done eight rounds with Muhammad Ali.

"The bruising round my eye has reached its peak. I have stitches in my forehead and left eyelid."

More here.

Good job she didn't land on her t1ts. :pDT_Xtremez_16:

Hu Jardon

GEM is a cheeky young fek
There is some confusion over this story - no one seems to know if she fell 6 from the top or 2 from the bottom

I'll get me coat..........

G

grumpyoldb

There is some confusion over this story - no one seems to know if she fell 6 from the top or 2 from the bottom

I'll get me coat..........

:pDT_Xtremez_31: :pDT_Xtremez_31: :pDT_Xtremez_31:

I think she got the hairy side.................. :pDT_Xtremez_42: :pDT_Xtremez_31:

shettie

Flight Sergeant
OK - you have me here... How the feck did Carol Vorderman fall "FLAT" on her face - it's a physical impossibility!! :pDT_Xtremez_17:

OK I live outside the UK now, so can someone tell me - has Vorderman had another boob job - looks like it to me?
Also you'd think ex sparrow Sqn Ldr could get something younger - although she is minted -perhaps he's tryinig to get some 'ahem' work done himself?